Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Anonymous,bruncher,niord,gvonge,Shelford, for Donating to support the site

App for LemonFool

Straight answers to factual questions
Forum rules
Direct questions and answers, this room is not for general discussion please
BellaHubby
Lemon Pip

App for LemonFool

Postby BellaHubby » January 6th, 2024, 10:32 am

Is there any android app which is useful for LemonFool?
I find reading posts using a browser is not easy on a small screen, maybe an app would be a bit more user friendly

bellahubby

csearle
Lemon Quarter

Re: App for LemonFool

Postby csearle » January 6th, 2024, 11:09 am

BellaHubby wrote:Is there any android app which is useful for LemonFool?
Well none has been written specifically for The Lemon Fool as far as I know. I just had a look to see if there are any Android apps, which are especially tailored to display phbBB pages served up by e.g. The Lemon Fool, but didn't find any. I think the best you can hope for is either to change the settings on your existing browser, or use a different browser, whose display is better suited to the phpBB content somehow. Alternatively, get a phone/tablet with a slightly larger screen if only for the ease of reading.

There is an alternate board style that might suit you better. Under BellaHubby˅ in the top-right corner select User Control Panel and then the Board preferences tab. On there there is a drop-down list-box with prosilver and BBOOTS in it. If you select BBOOTS, click Select, then refresh the page you should get a completely different look and feel for the site. You can change it back in a similar way.

Chris
PS If you make a donation any ads that make reading difficult on a small display should vanish. ;)

Hypster
Lemon Slice

Re: App for LemonFool

Postby Hypster » January 6th, 2024, 12:54 pm

The only app I heard of for reading and posting to forums like this is Tapatalk but I think the site owners have to install software at their end (which then does it’s magic when someone visits the site via the app). Maybe they already have - I don’t know.

This site appears to be the instructions for site owners to implement Tapatalk functionality on phbBB platforms.

Return to “Does anyone know?”