Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34,Anonymous, for Donating to support the site

LemonFool personal finance Calculators

Help and discussions for strategies to get out of debt
stooz
Site Admin

LemonFool personal finance Calculators

Postby stooz » May 4th, 2018, 8:00 pm

We have now added a range of personal finance calculators aimed around credit cards primarily. To help with transfers , Statement of affairs (the CAB will accept the results from this), interest rate conversions, etc.

Please feel free to give them a go.

Personal Finance Calculators

Feedback or suggestions always welcome.

PinkDalek
Lemon Half

Re: LemonFool personal finance Calculators

Postby PinkDalek » May 4th, 2018, 8:29 pm

stooz wrote: ... Feedback or suggestions always welcome.

I saw those earlier and was wondering when you’d announce them officially. I hope they’ll end up pulling in more users to TLF and the links back to here are well placed.

A few small points but “BT Transfer Calculator” would be better as “Balance Transfer Calculator”, as in the page itself financecalculators/balance-transfer-calculator.php (I thought on a quick glance that it might be something to do with moving telephone provider, before I spotted the word calculator).

The top banner shows “Credit Calculators” as against the url which is for “Financial Calculators”. It might help to be consistent but, whichever you choose, I’d also place The Lemon Fool just above that wording (as well as where it is shown).

Oh and there’s a typo somewhere. Found it - usful under APR.

My only slight complaint is I can see the third party adverts (not mentioned for others to talk about adblockers) but that isn’t really a problem. ;)

staffordian
Lemon Quarter

Re: LemonFool personal finance Calculators

Postby staffordian » May 4th, 2018, 9:14 pm

PinkDalek wrote:
stooz wrote: ... Feedback or suggestions always welcome.

A few small points but “BT Transfer Calculator” would be better as “Balance Transfer Calculator”, ... (I thought on a quick glance that it might be something to do with moving telephone provider, before I spotted the word calculator).

I thought that too :-)

Return to “Dealing with Debt”