Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Shelford,GrahamPlatt,gpadsa,Steffers0,lansdown, for Donating to support the site

Dividend hunting in the Renweables/Intrastructure sectors

Green investment room for those with a green conscience or following environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles
vand
Lemon Slice

Dividend hunting in the Renweables/Intrastructure sectors

Postby vand » April 30th, 2024, 7:51 pm

Lots of high dividends to be found in Renewables and infrastructure right now, as I'm sure HYPers are aware, although the sector is not without its risks.

Found this good primer here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjVk7hIm8Fk

I currently hold NESF, FSFL, BSIF & SEQI for my HYP. Mulling on adding another holding or two.

clissold345
2 Lemon pips

Re: Dividend hunting in the Renweables/Intrastructure sectors

Postby clissold345 » April 30th, 2024, 8:19 pm

There are threads for Greencoat UK Wind (UKW) and Gore Street Energy Storage Fund (GSF) on the "Company Share News (LSE Main Market)" board.

NearlyThere
Lemon Pip

Postby NearlyThere » Yesterday, 3:04 pm

vand wrote:Lots of high dividends to be found in Renewables and infrastructure right now, as I'm sure HYPers are aware, although the sector is not without its risks.

Found this good primer here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjVk7hIm8Fk

I currently hold NESF, FSFL, BSIF & SEQI for my HYP. Mulling on adding another holding or two.

Thanks for the link. I doubled up my NESF holding today, I hope it's not good money after bad.

vand
Lemon Slice

Postby vand » Yesterday, 3:29 pm

Yah, I bought into JLEN today.

The sector has had a wee rally over the last few weeks, but still very cheap. I'm fairly overweight on these plays - most importantly the dividends appear reliable and predictable.

It's reassuring to know that the discount to NAVs have been across the board, rather than problems with any particular fund. I've followed all my holdings very closely and I think that they're all very well run and governed.

Return to “Green Investing”