Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

NS&I ILSC 5-year interest rates

Discussing offers, rates and deals on suppliers
yorkshirelad1
Lemon Slice

NS&I ILSC 5-year interest rates

Postby yorkshirelad1 » November 21st, 2020, 10:31 pm

For various reasons, I have found it useful to compile a list of 5-year index linked savings certificates interest rates, on a year-by-year basis, and as a compound rate over the 5 year term.

The table is below (any errors are my own, and all comments and errors and questions are welcome).

I may also have to do the same for 5-year fixed rate savings certificates.

Do other fools find the ILSC interest rate data useful. I could probably quite easily provide it as CSV/Excel and pdf.

If any fools can suggest any enhancements to the data, or have any queries, or can fill any gaps (that’s primarily issues: retirement, second, third, tenth & eleventh issues), I’d be very grateful. I did Google for those missing data, but couldn’t find anything. I have documents to back up all the other data.

The RAC column is to indicate whether the rate increases each year over the five years (as it used to), or whether it’s the same each year (as it is now). There appears to be one anomalous issue (the fifth ILSC) where the overall rate increased depending on how many years held.

Return to “Bank Accounts Savings & ISAs”