Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to gpadsa,Steffers0,lansdown,Wasron,jfgw, for Donating to support the site

YBS app issues

Discussing offers, rates and deals on suppliers
Gerry557
Lemon Quarter

YBS app issues

Postby Gerry557 » Today, 2:14 pm

I have been having issues with the YBS app requiring me to re-register all the time. It not just me the boss has been having the same issues.

So two different phones and two different tablets.

I raised a complaint and ended up with a call back and spoke with someone yesterday. They said that it appears to be working now and looked at my online history and offered me £50 in compensation. Unfortunately the boss wasn't around to go through security so they said they would call on Sunday to deal with her side of things.

This morning I thought I would just check the devices were all working. Unfortunately we both had a device that needed another re-register, so the problem isnit fixed. After re-registering the unconnected devices and getting them working it seems its disconnected the opposite device.

So I have a bit more fault finding info to provide. Its looking like only one device can have a seat at the table right now.

Anybody else having issues with the YBS app?

mike
Lemon Slice

Re: YBS app issues

Postby mike » Today, 2:20 pm

Gerry557 wrote:Anybody else having issues with the YBS app?

Just checked. All fine here (iPhone running iOS 17.4.1)

And I do find my phone has trouble with some apps. For example I cannot get ii, AJBell or AirFrance to function. But YBS is fine chez moi !

Gerry557
Lemon Quarter

Re: YBS app issues

Postby Gerry557 » Today, 4:23 pm

mike wrote:
Gerry557 wrote:Anybody else having issues with the YBS app?

Just checked. All fine here (iPhone running iOS 17.4.1)

And I do find my phone has trouble with some apps. For example I cannot get ii, AJBell or AirFrance to function. But YBS is fine chez moi !

You would think Apple would be cream of the crop. Maybe ii, AJBell and AirFrance are too lowbrow.

Try Hargraves Lansdown and Qatar airways instead :D

Return to “Bank Accounts Savings & ISAs”