Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

Nationwide Flexdirect and Savers

Discussing offers, rates and deals on suppliers
DrBunsenHoneydew
Lemon Slice

Re: Nationwide Flexdirect and Savers

Postby DrBunsenHoneydew » December 26th, 2017, 11:39 pm

Flex regular Saver and Regular Saver accounts aren’t available now. Both allow £500 monthly until the end of their 1 year term but you must cancel the pay-in yourself if you don’t want the run-on simple Saver accounts. The only new similar account is Flexclusive Regular Saver 2, which is limited to £250 monthly.

6Tricia
2 Lemon pips

Postby 6Tricia » December 27th, 2017, 11:34 am

My £500 a month Flexi saver account matured on 30 November. The interest was added the same day and I transferred the entire amount to my current account on 1 December. The account is still shown but at 00.00 - so as far as I'm not interested in saving at 0.5% it's a dead account as far as I'm concerned!

Tricia

DrBunsenHoneydew
Lemon Slice

Postby DrBunsenHoneydew » January 9th, 2018, 10:40 pm

XFool wrote:
DrBunsenHoneydew wrote:Flex regular Saver and Regular Saver accounts aren’t available now. Both allow £500 monthly until the end of their 1 year term but you must cancel the pay-in yourself if you don’t want the run-on simple Saver accounts. The only new similar account is Flexclusive Regular Saver 2, which is limited to £250 monthly.

Do you mean not available to new investors? My Flexclusive Regular Saver matures in February and I have already been told I can then open another one, the rate is the same at 5%.

You continue your existing Flex Regular Saver account until it matures but when renewing you’ll get an Issue 2 version that only allows £250 monthly at 5%. Maturing non flex reg savers are not renewable.

Return to “Bank Accounts Savings & ISAs”