Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to gpadsa,Steffers0,lansdown,Wasron,jfgw, for Donating to support the site

Pearson PLC (PSON) - 2024 Q1 Trading Update

For discussion of the practicalities of setting up and operating income-portfolios which follow the HYP Group Guidelines. READ Guidelines before posting
Forum rules
Tight HYP discussions only please - OT please discuss in strategies
idpickering
The full Lemon

Pearson PLC (PSON) - 2024 Q1 Trading Update

Postby idpickering » April 26th, 2024, 7:12 am

Highlights

Underlying sales growth excluding OPM1 and Strategic Review2 of 3%.

Strong operational progress in all divisions and continued execution momentum across our 2024 strategic priorities.

Continuing to infuse our products with AI and on-track to include AI features in more than 40 Higher Education titles for the Fall semester.

Initial £300m share buyback completed; the previously announced £200m buyback extension has commenced.

Omar Abbosh, Pearson's Chief Executive, said:

"The year has started well. Financial performance was in line with our expectations, thanks to strong execution across the business, and we maintain a sharp focus on delivering against the priorities that I outlined. The year is unfolding as we anticipated, and we continue to expect an acceleration of growth in the second half, which will see us achieve our guidance for the full year. We look forward to providing an update on our strategic progress with our half year results in July."

https://www.investegate.co.uk/announcem ... te/8158266

Also posted on Company News here; viewtopic.php?p=661432#p661432

I don't hold these, but I think some here do, so this may be of interest here.

Ian.

Return to “HYP Practical (See Group Guidelines)”