idpickering wrote:OLTB wrote:monabri wrote:After Friday, is anyone considering a swift half top up in GNK?
I think Arb is and, if I had some cash (which I will do at the end of September when various dividends drop in) I would strongly consider it. The trading update release didn't say GNK were stopping/reducing dividends and, as HYPers isn't that all we're concerned with?...
As Basil would say, 'don't mention the capital, I mentioned it once but think I got away with it '.
I might top up, but I will wait until the next update on 10 Oct 17, before I make my mind up either way. I get the "the time to buy is now" aspect of the HYP sport, and I may miss out on the current SP fall, but better to wait than grasp a knife in that might be in freefall IMHO.
Further to this, and in the spirit of openness and honesty, I have just set my Halifax ISA to buy more GNK on 21/09/17. IMHO I think the sell off has been overdone. I'm no expert, just a gut feeling. Back to the garden, and shandy.....