Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh, for Donating to support the site

I do hope the HYP stalwarts arrive soon!

For discussion of the practicalities of setting up and operating income-portfolios which follow the HYP Group Guidelines. READ Guidelines before posting
Forum rules
Tight HYP discussions only please - OT please discuss in strategies
moorfield
Lemon Quarter

Re: I do hope the HYP stalwarts arrive soon!

Postby moorfield » November 7th, 2016, 2:00 pm

Also not a stalwart but sometime reader. I hadn't posted on TMF for a while I felt some of my contributions were unwelcome. Willing to make a fresh start here.

M

[Test: Nice to see one can edit posts - that's an improvement.]

Arborbridge
The full Lemon

Postby Arborbridge » November 7th, 2016, 2:35 pm

moorfield wrote: I hadn't posted on TMF for a while I felt some of my contributions were unwelcome.

Oh dear - I wonder what you said?

Arb.

Bludax

Postby Bludax » November 7th, 2016, 3:40 pm

Another 16 year old (I wish!) foolish lurker. Sad to see TMF ending with a whimper, but looking forward to life here. Many thanks and congratulations to Stooz and Clariman for taking this on.

Erik.

2ndAlliance

Postby 2ndAlliance » November 7th, 2016, 10:06 pm

I lurked daily, yet seldom contributed. Nonetheless I am indebted to the Stalwarts for educating me over the years. Long may it continue here. I hope we soon get an IT board.

amh4

Postby amh4 » November 9th, 2016, 11:38 am

Another lurker here, wanting to thank Clariman and Stooz getting this new venture underway so swiftly. It is amazing how much can be achieved with determination and good will. I would have felt as if I had lost a good and long term friend if the boards had just disappeared from the TMF never to be seen again.

This pariculare board has been one of my long time educators, and I am hoping (and now expecting) that it will continue to be so for the foreseeable future. Thanks are also due to the many posters on the board with so much experience and willingness to share of their time and expertise.

Thank you to everyone - a brave new world in A Brave New World!

Anne-Marie

Thriddle

Postby Thriddle » November 9th, 2016, 11:44 am

I joined TMF in March 2000 (my first post was about 'WAP' data traffic on mobile phones!) but HYP practical (and strategies) have always been my favourire boards. With the help of this community, my ISA and SIPP have grown to the point where I can start thinking about retirement (my 60th is looming next year) - I hope this site keeps up the good work.

Return to “HYP Practical (See Group Guidelines)”