Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77, for Donating to support the site

AstraZeneca provides update on Phase III MYSTIC

For discussion of the practicalities of setting up and operating income-portfolios which follow the HYP Group Guidelines. READ Guidelines before posting
Forum rules
Tight HYP discussions only please - OT please discuss in strategies
idpickering
The full Lemon

AstraZeneca provides update on Phase III MYSTIC

Postby idpickering » November 16th, 2018, 7:09 am

AstraZeneca and MedImmune, its global biologics research and development arm, today announced final overall survival (OS) results for the Phase III MYSTIC trial, a randomised, open-label, multi-centre, global trial of Imfinzi (durvalumab) monotherapy and the combination of Imfinzi and tremelimumab, an anti-CTLA4 antibody, versus standard-of-care (SoC) platinum-based chemotherapy in previously-untreated patients with Stage IV (metastatic) non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).

In the primary analysis population of patients, whose tumours express PD-L1 on 25% or more of their cancer cells as determined by the VENTANA PD-L1 (SP263) Assay, Imfinzi monotherapy and the combination of Imfinzi plus tremelimumab did not meet the primary endpoints of improving OS compared to SoC chemotherapy. While the OS result did not meet statistical significance, a hazard ratio (HR) of 0.76 (97.54% CI 0.564-1.019; nominal p=0.036) was observed with Imfinzi monotherapy. The combination therapy had an HR of 0.85 (98.77% CI 0.611-1.173; nominal p=0.202); the data support further analysis in exploratory subgroups.

https://www.investegate.co.uk/astrazene ... 00045533H/

ADrunkenMarcus
Lemon Quarter

Re: AstraZeneca provides update on Phase III MYSTIC

Postby ADrunkenMarcus » November 16th, 2018, 2:09 pm

The market doesn't seem too fazed!

Best wishes

Mark.

moorfield
Lemon Quarter

Postby moorfield » November 16th, 2018, 2:44 pm

Hmm well the SP is -3% today. I find these updates from AZN impenetrable sometimes. They may have well have printed this one in Swedish. Perhaps they have, but in the meantime here's my version.

AstraZeneca och MedImmune, dess globala biologiska forskning och utveckling arm, tillkännagav idag slutliga total överlevnad (OS) resultat för fas III MYSTIC Trial, en randomiserad, öppen, multi-Center, global studie av Imfinzi (durvalumab) monoterapi och kombination av Imfinzi och tremelimumab, en anti-CTLA4 antikropp, jämfört med standard-of-Care (SoC) platina-baserade kemoterapi hos tidigare obehandlade patienter med stadium IV (metastaserande) icke-småcellig lungcancer (NSCLC).

I den primära analysen populationen av patienter, vars tumörer uttrycker PD-L1 på 25% eller mer av deras cancerceller som bestäms av VENTANA PD-L1 (SP263) assay, Imfinzi monoterapi och kombinationen av Imfinzi plus tremelimumab inte uppfyllde primära endpoints förbättra OS jämfört med SoC kemoterapi. Även om OS-resultatet inte uppfyllde statistisk signifikans, sågs en riskkvot (HR) på 0,76 (97,54% CI 0.564-1.019; nominellt p = 0.036) med Imfinzi som monoterapi. Kombinationsbehandlingen hade en HR på 0,85

Nope. That still hasn't helped much.

ADrunkenMarcus
Lemon Quarter

Postby ADrunkenMarcus » November 16th, 2018, 4:55 pm

I was recalling the 15% drop we saw not too long ago. Ah well, I won't complain if the price doesn't collapse.

Best wishes

Mark.

Gengulphus
Lemon Quarter

Postby Gengulphus » November 18th, 2018, 9:05 pm

moorfield wrote:I find these updates from AZN impenetrable sometimes.

Sometimes???

Gengulphus

Return to “HYP Practical (See Group Guidelines)”