Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77, for Donating to support the site

TP ICAP?

For discussion of the practicalities of setting up and operating income-portfolios which follow the HYP Group Guidelines. READ Guidelines before posting
Forum rules
Tight HYP discussions only please - OT please discuss in strategies
Gilgongo
Lemon Slice

TP ICAP?

Postby Gilgongo » December 8th, 2018, 4:48 pm

I hold TP ICAP (TCAP) as part of the re-jig with NXG a couple of years ago (from which I took the cash). It's now coming up quite high on my topup list, due mainly to a recent share price fall.

I can't decide whether to give it a punt or not. EPS growth is at best choppy so far, but is that to be expected? Divi is decent and covered well.

:?:

absolutezero
Lemon Quarter

Re: TP ICAP?

Postby absolutezero » December 8th, 2018, 5:31 pm

Gilgongo wrote:I hold TP ICAP (TCAP) as part of the re-jig with NXG a couple of years ago (from which I took the cash). It's now coming up quite high on my topup list, due mainly to a recent share price fall.

I can't decide whether to give it a punt or not. EPS growth is at best choppy so far, but is that to be expected? Divi is decent and covered well.

:?:

I binned it about 6 months ago.
I forget why but feel better without it.

Return to “HYP Practical (See Group Guidelines)”