Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

HYP Income unit performance

For discussion of the practicalities of setting up and operating income-portfolios which follow the HYP Group Guidelines. READ Guidelines before posting
Forum rules
Tight HYP discussions only please - OT please discuss in strategies
idpickering
The full Lemon

Re: HYP Income unit performance

Postby idpickering » December 6th, 2019, 10:13 am

Arborbridge wrote:Sorry to hear OZYU has died. We swapped a few private messages, and he was an interesting fellow.

It seems his legacy lives on in several ways, which is heartening to hear.

Arb.

Likewise. He was a true gent and will be missed hereabouts.

Respectfully, and regretfully,

Ian.

Hypster
Lemon Slice

Postby Hypster » December 19th, 2019, 9:31 am

Bagger46 wrote:The portfolio system I use, which I had a small hand in refining, was developed by OZYU, my late father in law

Sorry to hear OZYU has died. I recognised the name and have gone back through some of his posts which I found to be very informative. It motivated me to re-do my unitisation spreadsheet as I realised there was an error. It took a long time but was very enjoyable and rewarding. Was OZYU passionate about any particular charity? I'd like to throw a few coppers in their tin next time I'm passing...

Bagger46

Postby Bagger46 » December 19th, 2019, 2:24 pm

Hypster wrote:
Bagger46 wrote:The portfolio system I use, which I had a small hand in refining, was developed by OZYU, my late father in law

Sorry to hear OZYU has died. I recognised the name and have gone back through some of his posts which I found to be very informative. It motivated me to re-do my unitisation spreadsheet as I realised there was an error. It took a long time but was very enjoyable and rewarding. Was OZYU passionate about any particular charity? I'd like to throw a few coppers in their tin next time I'm passing...

Thanks for these kind thoughts. Much of OZYU's charitable work was practical and financial help in his village, some of which will be long lasting. He also spent some time in the heart of Africa doing 'Unofficial VSO', he called it, but stopped when he was not 'allowed' to fly. Since he passed away due to acute heart problems, having received first class NHS support (he could easily have afforded private health care, but believed strongly in the NHS) most of the family and friends have set up suitable and sizeable donations.

Thanks again, I am glad he was able to help you.

Bagger

Return to “HYP Practical (See Group Guidelines)”