Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

IG Group Pre Close Trading Update

For discussion of the practicalities of setting up and operating income-portfolios which follow the HYP Group Guidelines. READ Guidelines before posting
Forum rules
Tight HYP discussions only please - OT please discuss in strategies
idpickering
The full Lemon

IG Group Pre Close Trading Update

Postby idpickering » December 5th, 2019, 7:05 am

A more recent addition to my HYP, so of interest to me at least. I'm sure I'm not alone in that here'

IG Group Holdings plc ("IG", "the Group", "the Company"), a global leader in online trading, today issues its scheduled update on its revenue for the first half of its FY20 financial year ("H1 FY20") ahead of entering its close period.

Net trading revenue in H1 FY20 is expected to be around £250 million, compared with £251 million in the same period of the prior year. The prior year period benefitted from two months of trading prior to the ESMA product intervention measures coming into effect.

Revenue in the Group's core markets in H1 FY20 is expected to be around £210 million, 6% lower than in the same period of the prior year. The Group has continued to build the size and quality of the active client base in its core markets, which is the key driver of revenue growth in the medium term. The core business served, on average, 78,500 OTC leveraged clients per quarter in its core markets in H1 FY20, 4% higher than the quarterly average in Q2-Q4 FY19. The reduction in revenue in these markets is due to the prior year period including two months of trading prior to the implementation of the ESMA measures, and the lower level of trading by ESMA region Professional clients in Q2 FY20 compared with a strong Q2 FY19.

https://www.investegate.co.uk/ig-group- ... 00067240V/

Return to “HYP Practical (See Group Guidelines)”