Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

SSE - NOTIFICATION OF CLOSED PERIOD posted on Company News Board.

For discussion of the practicalities of setting up and operating income-portfolios which follow the HYP Group Guidelines. READ Guidelines before posting
Forum rules
Tight HYP discussions only please - OT please discuss in strategies
idpickering
The full Lemon

SSE - NOTIFICATION OF CLOSED PERIOD posted on Company News Board.

Postby idpickering » March 30th, 2021, 7:38 am

Here; viewtopic.php?p=400244#p400244

The item includes this;

FINANCIAL OUTLOOK

In its Q3 Trading Statement on 2 February, SSE reiterated its expectation that full year 2020/21 adjusted earnings per share would be in the 85 pence to 90 pence range, based on assumptions about weather conditions and the impact of coronavirus. Since then:

· Weather conditions have meant that the shortfall in output from renewable sources has increased from 5% below plan for the nine months to 31 December 2020, to around 9% below plan as at 23 March.

· However, SSE now expects the impact of coronavirus on adjusted operating profit to be around £180m for the full year, compared to the previously forecast £150m - £250m range.

In light of the above, SSE continues to expect to report adjusted earnings per share in that 85 pence to 90 pence range for the full year. Net debt is now expected to be around £9bn at 31 March 2021.

SSE intends to recommend a full-year dividend of 80p per share plus RPI for 2020/21 and continues to target annual RPI increases to 2023 as set out in its five-year dividend plan.

SSE are a mainstay in my HYP, and I topped up my holdings four times last year. I've room for one more top up of them I think. As of now they account for 4% in capital value terms, of my 25 share HYP.

Ian.

Return to “HYP Practical (See Group Guidelines)”