Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Tritax Big Box Dividend Declaration

For discussion of the practicalities of setting up and operating income-portfolios which follow the HYP Group Guidelines. READ Guidelines before posting
Forum rules
Tight HYP discussions only please - OT please discuss in strategies
idpickering
The full Lemon

Tritax Big Box Dividend Declaration

Postby idpickering » May 6th, 2021, 7:12 am

The Board of Directors of Tritax Big Box REIT plc (ticker: BBOX) has today declared an interim dividend in respect of the period from 1 January 2021 to 31 March 2021 of 1.6 pence per ordinary share, payable on or around 1 June 2021 to shareholders on the register on 14 May 2021. The ex-dividend date will be 13 May 2021.

As outlined in the Company's FY 2020 results statement, the first, second and third quarter dividend payments will each represent 25% of the previous financial year's annual dividend of 6.4 pence per ordinary share. The level of the fourth quarter dividend will be used to determine any potential dividend progression, with an overall aim to achieve a pay-out ratio in excess of 90% of Adjusted earnings.

https://www.investegate.co.uk/tritax-bi ... 00046890X/

I hold these in my HYP, but am not looking at topping up my BBOX holdings currently. I like the comment that the dividend will be payable "on or around 1 Jun 21". They've form for paying late.

Ian.

Return to “HYP Practical (See Group Guidelines)”