Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

Intermediate Capital - Interims

For discussion of the practicalities of setting up and operating income-portfolios which follow the HYP Group Guidelines. READ Guidelines before posting
Forum rules
Tight HYP discussions only please - OT please discuss in strategies
77ss
Lemon Quarter

Intermediate Capital - Interims

Postby 77ss » November 15th, 2016, 8:10 am

http://www.investegate.co.uk/intermedia ... 0017H6776/

Interim dividend up to 7.5p (from 7.2p).

Following all the returns of capital/restructuring the yield has fallen to about 3.8% - a far cry from the 7% when I first bought - so not one for new HYP purchasers perhaps.

However, I await the finals with interest:

The Board has commenced a review to determine a progressive dividend policy that will better link our ordinary dividends to our robust business model

In light of the ongoing progress to grow and diversify the business, the Board has begun a review of the dividend policy and will provide a further update with the full year results.

TheDove

Re: Intermediate Capital - Interims

Postby TheDove » November 15th, 2016, 9:00 am

77ss wrote:http://www.investegate.co.uk/intermediate-capital--icp-/gnw/notice-of-results---half-year-results-statement/20161115070017H6776/

The Board has commenced a review to determine a progressive dividend policy that will better link our ordinary dividends to our robust business model

I took this to mean the end of the special divs, too ..

77ss
Lemon Quarter

Re: Intermediate Capital - Interims

Postby 77ss » November 15th, 2016, 9:18 am

TheDove wrote:I took this to mean the end of the special divs, too ..

As already known from the last finals:

Board proposes a £200m special dividend to be paid in July 2016, re-gearing the balance sheet to within a range of 0.8 - 1.2 times and increasing the Group's return on equity to over 13%. No further special dividends are anticipated thereafter.

The special divs didn't actually give us anything directly, as they were accompanied by a corresponding reduction in capital (aka share restructuring).

Return to “HYP Practical (See Group Guidelines)”