Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

Week Ahead - 10th to 14th July

For discussion of the practicalities of setting up and operating income-portfolios which follow the HYP Group Guidelines. READ Guidelines before posting
Forum rules
Tight HYP discussions only please - OT please discuss in strategies
Itsallaguess
Lemon Half

Week Ahead - 10th to 14th July

Postby Itsallaguess » July 9th, 2017, 5:32 am

Just thought I'd post a link to the Investors Chronicle 'Week Ahead' summary article, which contains a list of forthcoming company announcements, dividend payments (including amounts), and ex-dividend dates coming up.

The HYPTUSS tool now includes the functionality to enable people to find this page really easily, via a dedicated button on the main portfolio sheet, but I thought I'd try to post a URL link here to the most recent article on the first weekend of the forthcoming week, and I'll see how that goes.

I acknowledge that we were really spoilt by Luni's greatest work (in my opinion) back on TMF, where he was able to dig out the most relevant HYP-specific news, but I've not got the facilities to do that currently, so I hope a link to this article can at least fill some of the gap, given his absence from this forum....

Investors Chronicle - Week Ahead: 10-14 July -

http://www.investorschronicle.co.uk/2017/07/07/shares/news-and-analysis/week-ahead-july-mNxcpzfwOBGXIuDMo3ItUL/article.html

Cheers,

Itsallaguess

Return to “HYP Practical (See Group Guidelines)”