Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Georgina Energy - Helium Exploration

tournesol
Lemon Pip

Georgina Energy - Helium Exploration

Postby tournesol » October 10th, 2019, 9:21 pm

Georgina is a small explorer looking for Helium in Australia.

It's planning an IPO in London soon but will raise only a tiny amount.

Pro-active did a report recently.

I think there is something on Research Tree.

I'm struggling to get much info other than the somewhat sketchy Pro-Active paper.

Anybody else here interested? Have any info?

T

tournesol
Lemon Pip

Re: Georgina Energy - Helium Exploration

Postby tournesol » October 12th, 2019, 12:21 pm

Georgina is going to be presenting at an Oil Conference being held in London on 31/10.

I have registered to attend (its free - you can find it on Eventbrite). Only problem is that I've another committment that afternoon, so I'll have to leave the conference before it finishes. I'm crossing my fingers that Georgina is done and dusted by the time I have to go. If so, I'll try and post a few notes here and on ADVFN.

T

tournesol
Lemon Pip

Postby tournesol » October 14th, 2019, 12:35 am

ReallyVeryFoolish

It's very kind of you to offer me unsolicited advice but that's not what I was asking for.

You seem to have made the assumption that I am young, naive and inexperienced, when unfortunately I am none of those things. You seem to have made the further assumption that you have more insight than I do. I've no idea why you think that.

What I am looking for is actual information about Georgina, not condescension from someone (probably) much younger and fresher faced than I am.

tournesol
Lemon Pip

Postby tournesol » October 14th, 2019, 11:39 am

RVF

I apologise unreservedly.

If you know the helium business then I'd love to hear your thoughts. That is what I was looking for when I posted the original question.

You replied - without mentioning that you had any experience in the Helium business - with a homily that could apply interchangeably to any early stage business in any sector. It reminded me of the mission statements and straplines that are so universal these days and which tell you nothing whatsoever because they lack specific content. I interpreted your post as being patronising.

Re-reading my response, I was aggressive, rude and cantakerous and I apologise for all those failings. I had got out of bed the wrong side and had not pressed the reset button on my brain. I should know better.

If you have any insights from your experience with Helium, and you are still willing to share them, I'd appreciate to hear them.

Regards

T

dspp
Lemon Half

Postby dspp » October 14th, 2019, 11:53 am

ReallyVeryFoolish wrote:As likely the only person on TLF with knowledge of actually working in the helium business with one of the world's largest producers and suppliers
RVF

RVF,

I am aware of the potential value of helium as a sidestream from O&G production in some reservoirs, likewise mercury.

I am also aware of the processes of atmospheric escape (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmospheric_escape) that have led to the relative rarity of helium on earth.

I would be interested to hear your view on the short term prospects, and whether short term opportunities need to take into account the longer term risk to the viability of these projects i.e. that non-Earth sources may become available in the coming decades.

regards,
dspp

Return to “Oil & Gas & Energy (Sector & Companies)”