Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77, for Donating to support the site

Brighton Bier

your favourite tipple - wine, beer, spirits
bonrepos
Lemon Pip

Brighton Bier

Postby bonrepos » August 13th, 2018, 2:02 pm

Had some of this by chance on my last visit to Brighton.

Found it rather good. I hear that they do a range of biers, has anyone tried more than one type
and what do they think?

Going again to Brighton soon so thought I would do some research among the experts.

supremetwo
Lemon Quarter

Re: Brighton Bier

Postby supremetwo » August 13th, 2018, 2:27 pm

bonrepos wrote:Found it rather good. I hear that they do a range of biers, has anyone tried more than one type
and what do they think?

I doubt anyone has tried more than one type of bier.

This thread 'The Beer You Are Drinking Right Now' might help:-
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3837

redsturgeon
Lemon Half

Postby redsturgeon » August 18th, 2018, 10:28 pm

bonrepos wrote:Had some of this by chance on my last visit to Brighton.

Found it rather good. I hear that they do a range of biers, has anyone tried more than one type
and what do they think?

Going again to Brighton soon so thought I would do some research among the experts.

I had a can of Brighton Bier (it is indeed spelt thus) from my hotel fridge when I stayed at the Artist Residence Hotel last year. Very pleasant refreshing beer and a quirky and interesting hotel.

John

Lootman
The full Lemon

Postby Lootman » August 18th, 2018, 10:54 pm

redsturgeon wrote:I had a can of Brighton Bier (it is indeed spelt thus) from my hotel fridge when I stayed at the Artist Residence Hotel last year. Very pleasant refreshing beer and a quirky and interesting hotel.

That hotel looks interesting, thanks. My wife and I go to Brighton a lot. She is a spa princess so we usually stay at the Brighton Harbour hotel, but this would make a good change.

The Curry Leaf chain of Indian restaurants in Brighton all serve craft beer (albeit in cans and bottles) - even the one in the station, after 12 noon. The Indian Summer restaurant in Brighton is one of the best I have been to. But I digress.

Return to “Drink”