Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77, for Donating to support the site

Help the lemon? mobile usage and choice of BB software

Formerly "Lemon Fool - Improve the Recipe" repurposed as Room 102 (see above).
epo1

Help the lemon? mobile usage and choice of BB software

Postby epo1 » November 6th, 2016, 11:33 am

I have just checked lemonfool on my iPhone 6Plus and it seems to work very well. One observation though, in portrait mode it displays very well, however when I rotate to landscape it seems to mostly increase font sizes so as to display the same content at a much larger size. My preference would be to drop the font size and display more material.

Is it worth looking at alternative forum software or are we now wedded to phpBB? If the latter could I request that the collapsible forums and pages extensions be added? https://www.phpbb.com/extensions/official-extensions/

There is also some worry that prolific HYP posters from TMF might be put off by the difficulty of adding tables to their posts. This page https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=1151165 suggests a means by which this can be accomplished by custom BBCode. Are custom BBCodes possible? Also clickable links?

Do you think we could have a help-the-lemon board where topics like this could go?

epo1

Re: Help the lemon? mobile usage and choice of BB software

Postby epo1 » November 6th, 2016, 12:30 pm

And of course I failed to remember the feature requests thread. Please migrate this there if possible.

stooz
Site Admin

Re: Help the lemon? mobile usage and choice of BB software

Postby stooz » November 6th, 2016, 1:00 pm

We can enable BBCodes - I will look at tables as a priority.

Return to “Room 102 - Site Issues, Complaints & General Chat”