Remove ads

Introducing the LemonFools Personal Finance Calculators

Right board?

Pull up a chair, have a biscuit - discuss the site and general questions about the LemonFool
XFool
Lemon Quarter

Right board?

Postby XFool » February 2nd, 2019, 1:37 pm

Perhaps my post, 'Boring question about the SP', on the Pensions - Practical Problems board, would better fit the Does anyone know? board? I leave it to your discretion.

XFool

csearle
Lemon Quarter

Re: Right board?

Postby csearle » February 2nd, 2019, 3:05 pm

XFool wrote:Perhaps my post, 'Boring question about the SP', on the Pensions - Practical Problems board, would better fit the Does anyone know? board? I leave it to your discretion.
I think that your post is on the best board, but if you feel that it would benefit from a wider readership you could post on DAK a question like: "Does anyone know the answer to this state pension question? Please reply there."

Whereby the "this" could be a link to your original post. If you do that I (or someone else) will lock the DAK topic.

Regards,
Chris

XFool
Lemon Quarter

Re: Right board?

Postby XFool » February 2nd, 2019, 5:52 pm

csearle wrote:
XFool wrote:Perhaps my post, 'Boring question about the SP', on the Pensions - Practical Problems board, would better fit the Does anyone know? board? I leave it to your discretion.
I think that your post is on the best board, but if you feel that it would benefit from a wider readership you could post on DAK a question like: "Does anyone know the answer to this state pension question? Please reply there."

Whereby the "this" could be a link to your original post. If you do that I (or someone else) will lock the DAK topic.

Regards,
Chris

Thanks. It can stay where it is as it(they) have now been answered.

Return to “Biscuit Bar”