Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

Delay in submitting posts and forgetting to tick notify me box

Formerly "Lemon Fool - Improve the Recipe" repurposed as Room 102 (see above).
Bouleversee
Lemon Quarter

Delay in submitting posts and forgetting to tick notify me box

Postby Bouleversee » June 5th, 2017, 12:43 pm

I don't know whether it's a problem with your site or my internet or computer but when I press "submit" nothing happens for ages, so I press again and after another delay the post appears twice; sorry about that. I've noticed other posters have had the same problem sometimes.

The other thing I have been meaning to ask is whether it would be possible to put those tick boxes before the submit box. I invariably forget to tick to be notified of replies so have to edit and then tick.

Edit: Of course, this particular time it went through without delay.

HBEN

Re: Delay in submitting posts and forgetting to tick notify me box

Postby HBEN » July 5th, 2017, 2:41 pm

This is internet's fault. I had mine a bit fuzzy last week and yeah when I was posting replies here it was delaying it and sometime there was no movement in the page at all.

PinkDalek
Lemon Half

Postby PinkDalek » July 6th, 2017, 12:39 pm

HBEN wrote:This is internet's fault. I had mine a bit fuzzy last week and yeah when I was posting replies here it was delaying it and sometime there was no movement in the page at all.

You failed totally to post anything last week. Maybe not the fault of the internet.

Bink333
Lemon Slice

Postby Bink333 » July 6th, 2017, 12:59 pm

PinkDalek wrote:
HBEN wrote:This is internet's fault. I had mine a bit fuzzy last week and yeah when I was posting replies here it was delaying it and sometime there was no movement in the page at all.

You failed totally to post anything last week. Maybe not the fault of the internet.

Is failing totally the same as totally failing?

Blaming the internet, to be fair, is a lot easier than taking responsibility for my own life choices that have put me in this position.

PinkDalek
Lemon Half

Postby PinkDalek » July 6th, 2017, 1:45 pm

Bink333 wrote:
Is failing totally the same as totally failing?

Good question. Not an answer:

https://www.googlefight.co.uk/failed+to ... failed.php

Blaming the internet, to be fair, is a lot easier than taking responsibility for my own life choices that have put me in this position.

Aha, the old Sutra Karma position problem. Don't believe every position you find on the internet, as positions may go down as well as up and your health may be at risk. It may be advisable to use an FIA for such matters.

TawnyOwl

Postby TawnyOwl » July 6th, 2017, 2:00 pm

I made a post yesterday which wandered in ether land before landing and then disappeared and then landed and disappeared again and then landed, sort of, before disappearing etc.

The cause was adblocker, something I totally believe in. However in the interest of keeping this site going I've disabled it.

Return to “Room 102 - Site Issues, Complaints & General Chat”