Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Anonymous,bruncher,niord,gvonge,Shelford, for Donating to support the site

Mobeus DRIS

Sophisticated and complex high-risk tax-sensitive investments in small companies: handle with care
onslow
2 Lemon pips

Re: Mobeus DRIS

Postby onslow » August 24th, 2021, 6:03 pm

"All existing Scheme participants will be notified of the changes and given the opportunity to remain or withdraw from the Scheme"

https://www.mobeus.co.uk/files/public/a ... rt_web.pdf

Mobeus 4 annual report end 2019 talking about re-instating the DRIS with no discount.

If you are keen to get the dividend in cash you could ask them how they notified you - if no satisfactory answer received make a fuss and say they need to pay it in cash.

No surprise its Link - they are one of the worse shareholder registry services I've ever dealt with. The advantage of this is they are used to making mistakes, and having to "fix" things due to their lack of competence.

scotia
Lemon Quarter

Re: Mobeus DRIS

Postby scotia » August 24th, 2021, 6:56 pm

onslow wrote:"All existing Scheme participants will be notified of the changes and given the opportunity to remain or withdraw from the Scheme"

https://www.mobeus.co.uk/files/public/a ... rt_web.pdf

Mobeus 4 annual report end 2019 talking about re-instating the DRIS with no discount.

If you are keen to get the dividend in cash you could ask them how they notified you - if no satisfactory answer received make a fuss and say they need to pay it in cash.

No surprise its Link - they are one of the worse shareholder registry services I've ever dealt with. The advantage of this is they are used to making mistakes, and having to "fix" things due to their lack of competence.

Thanks for looking up the relevant paragraph. I cannot recollect receiving such a notification - but I may have been careless. I have amended the instruction online (today) and have received an email response that my choice has been altered. I'll let matters rest at that. I wasn't bothered about the cash - it was the nuisance of receiving another share certificate that I'll need to keep for another 5 years - when I had made the decision to close down all DRIS, to simplify the orderly run down of my VCTs . Since we are both in our upper seventies, we thought simplification of investments made sense.

Return to “Venture Capital Trusts (VCT's)”