Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Anonymous,bruncher,niord,gvonge,Shelford, for Donating to support the site

VCT Dividend returns

Sophisticated and complex high-risk tax-sensitive investments in small companies: handle with care
Artistxman

VCT Dividend returns

Postby Artistxman » December 22nd, 2022, 12:46 pm

Hi all

I keep a rough calculation of dividend returns(ignoring the capital loss/ gain) just to see what I get without tax. I know people keep different formulas and mine is quick and dirty- download from a 12 month bank statement(for 2022) against the total invested(ignoring when they were made). Here is the ranking from the last year and I am sure there are some minor errors- but to give you all a rough estimate. Have I missed anything- people who follow this more regularly may be eagle eyed than me. Thanks!

Mobeus 15.2%
ProVen 8.3%
Baronsmead 8.1%
BSC 6.3%
Albion 5.2%
NVT 5.0%
Hargreave AIM 4.6%
Octopus AIM 4.3%
Pembroke 4.1%
Octopus Titan VCT 3.1%
Amati AIM 2.6%
Maven 1.6%

Boots
2 Lemon pips

Re: VCT Dividend returns

Postby Boots » December 22nd, 2022, 1:52 pm

I calculate both yield and total return for individual VCTs over the entire lifespan, not each individual year. So not very useful as a comparison/confirmation of your numbers.

I do calculate a yield for the calendar year for the class as a whole, which was a shade over 8% for 2022 (but the year is not out, maybe something else will turn up!)

Return to “Venture Capital Trusts (VCT's)”