Remove ads

Introducing the LemonFools Personal Finance Calculators

Halifax ShareBuilder query

Discuss Brokers, trading, fees, experiences
cinelli
2 Lemon pips

Halifax ShareBuilder query

Postby cinelli » July 15th, 2018, 12:17 pm

Are there any Halifax regular investors on this board? In particular did you have a planned investment on Friday 13 July ? If so, did it work? I logged in the day before and think I set purchases for that date but, quite simply, they didn't happen. But I can't prove that my settings were correct.

However the date set for the next purchase has ticked over to 15 August which implies that my date setting was correct.

Thanks.

Cinelli

staffordian
Lemon Slice

Re: Halifax ShareBuilder query

Postby staffordian » July 15th, 2018, 1:49 pm

Could your 13th July purchase attempt have failed because you didn't tick the box confirming you have read the KID or whatever it's called?

I don't have a recurring purchase set up, I set up a new one each month, but if I look for the investment, select the amount then forget to tick the box, the investment amount resets to zero and the purchase therefore fails.

cinelli
2 Lemon pips

Re: Halifax ShareBuilder query

Postby cinelli » July 15th, 2018, 8:28 pm

Thanks for the reply. I have just tried choosing an investment trust and if you click Continue without having clicked the KID box, it doesn't allow you to proceed. I think this is the first time I have been let down by ShareBuilder over many years.

Cinelli

Return to “Brokers and Share Dealing”