- We had a few reports that the original Digital Look and Webfg links were not always redirecting to the Sharecast website. viewtopic.php?f=27&t=18656
We have removed all references to Digital Look and Webfg and replaced them with Sharecast
- The Digital Look Data Sheet has been renamed to Company Data Sheet
- Share prices in USD and EUR were being displayed in USD and EUR, which resulted in incorrect portfolio values. viewtopic.php?f=27&t=18874
If USD or EUR is detected, the share price is now converted to pence (GBp), using the Yahoo exchange rates, and the share price is highlighted in red to indicate that the price is not the native quote price
- If Super-Sector is being displayed, forecast yields were not correctly retrieved. viewtopic.php?f=27&t=18656#p238719
This has now been fixed. In addition, a previous enhancement which allowed the sector "Equity Investment Instruments" to be renamed "IT xxxx" has been extended to the Super-Sector.
- The Sector Weighting chart in the LibreOffice version was sometimes too wide. This has been fixed.
- Many moons ago, Raptor suggested an interesting usage of the Company Data Sheet. viewtopic.php?f=27&t=16674
I've checked all the code, and after a small change to the LibreOffice version, I'm happy that this works fine in both Excel and LibreOffice.
If you have customised values in the Company Data Sheet, these can be inserted at the top of the sheet, before the default values, and the HYPTUSS should work OK. So when you update to a new HYPTUSS version, just insert rows at the top of the Company Data Sheet, and paste in your customised data. There is no need to delete the shares from the default list...... the HYPTUSS looks down through the Company Data Sheet, starting from the first row, and uses the first occurrence it finds
- We found that version 11.69 contained a large number of empty hidden text boxes which resulted in a much larger filesize. No idea how they appeared but they have been cleaned out
The new versions are at http://lemonfoolfinancialsoftware.weebl ... op-up.html