Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to GrahamPlatt,gpadsa,Steffers0,lansdown,Wasron, for Donating to support the site

Hyptuss v 11.79

Discussions regarding financial software
indicator

Hyptuss v 11.79

Postby indicator » October 6th, 2022, 5:39 pm

I have just downloaded,for the first time, the latest excellent version of HYPTUSS and find that the company data sheet does not include the European Smaller Companies Trust (ESCT). Renamed from TR European European Growth IT (TRG) in January 22.Any chance of including it to complete my portfolio?

Itsallaguess
Lemon Half

Re: Hyptuss v 11.79

Postby Itsallaguess » October 6th, 2022, 5:54 pm

indicator wrote:
I have just downloaded,for the first time, the latest excellent version of HYPTUSS and find that the company data sheet does not include the European Smaller Companies Trust (ESCT).

Any chance of including it to complete my portfolio?

Hopefully the data sheet can be updated to capture ESCT, but in the meantime you can manually add it to your current HYPTUSS yourself using the following fields -

I've just entered the above fields on a vanilla HYPTUSS download and it correctly produces the following data after running the price and yield scrape -

Source - My own snapshots

Cheers,

Itsallaguess

kiloran
Lemon Quarter

Postby kiloran » October 6th, 2022, 9:05 pm

indicator wrote:I have just downloaded,for the first time, the latest excellent version of HYPTUSS and find that the company data sheet does not include the European Smaller Companies Trust (ESCT). Renamed from TR European European Growth IT (TRG) in January 22.Any chance of including it to complete my portfolio?

I've added ESCT to the file company_data_sheet.txt at http://lemonfoolfinancialsoftware.weebl ... op-up.html

Note that in the example provided by Itsallaguess, you also need ESCT in Column E (Divi code)

--kiloran

indicator

Postby indicator » October 7th, 2022, 11:57 am

Thank you both.That's nailed it.All I have to do now is find out how to rec a post!
Shall look forward to using this most valuable of tools.Once again thank both of you for your splendid work.
Regards
Indi

Return to “Financial Software - Discussion”