Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Haoma,Gilgongo,Raasu,Wasron,Steffers0, for Donating to support the site

Stepone 2019-05 MCRO?

Discussions regarding financial software
FluffyOverlord
Posts: 8
Joined: November 4th, 2016, 1:38 pm
Has thanked: 28 times

Stepone 2019-05 MCRO?

#219194

Postby FluffyOverlord » May 3rd, 2019, 10:28 am

Hello,

Apologies if this has been covered already. If so, a pointer to the info will do.

The latest Stepone spreadsheet does not appear to have MicroFocus MCRO listed.

Have I missed some change or maybe a data scrape has missed it?

Regards,
Fluffy.

kiloran
Lemon Quarter
Posts: 2090
Joined: November 4th, 2016, 9:24 am
Has thanked: 636 times
Been thanked: 917 times

Re: Stepone 2019-05 MCRO?

#219230

Postby kiloran » May 3rd, 2019, 11:56 am

That's an odd one, Fluffy.

I get the FTSE350 constituents from the LSE at: https://www.londonstockexchange.com/exc ... ?index=NMX

MCRO is there now, and it was there at the update at the end of March. No idea what happened when I did the update on 30Apr19, all of the processes ran normally, so I can only guess that for some reason it was missing from the LSE site when I ran the update.

It takes around 3 hours to update all of the shares, so I'll see if I can cobble together a process to just update MCRO and add it in. Perhaps later this evening

--kiloran

Alaric
Lemon Quarter
Posts: 3752
Joined: November 5th, 2016, 9:05 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 731 times

Re: Stepone 2019-05 MCRO?

#219235

Postby Alaric » May 3rd, 2019, 12:07 pm

kiloran wrote:MCRO is there now, and it was there at the update at the end of March. No idea what happened when I did the update on 30Apr19, all of the processes ran normally, so I can only guess that for some reason it was missing from the LSE site when I ran the update.


There's been a very recent share consolidation and return of capital.

kiloran
Lemon Quarter
Posts: 2090
Joined: November 4th, 2016, 9:24 am
Has thanked: 636 times
Been thanked: 917 times

Re: Stepone 2019-05 MCRO?

#219410

Postby kiloran » May 3rd, 2019, 10:58 pm

FluffyOverlord wrote:Hello,

Apologies if this has been covered already. If so, a pointer to the info will do.

The latest Stepone spreadsheet does not appear to have MicroFocus MCRO listed.

Have I missed some change or maybe a data scrape has missed it?

Regards,
Fluffy.

I've updated the StepOne FTSE350 spreadsheet to include MCRO, Fluffy

--kiloran

FluffyOverlord
Posts: 8
Joined: November 4th, 2016, 1:38 pm
Has thanked: 28 times

Re: Stepone 2019-05 MCRO?

#219441

Postby FluffyOverlord » May 4th, 2019, 8:08 am

kiloran wrote:I've updated the StepOne FTSE350 spreadsheet to include MCRO, Fluffy

Thank you kiloran.

Can I just take this opportunity to thank you for your efforts and donation of your personal time and expertise to this community of strangers.

Regards,
Fluffy.

TUK020
Lemon Slice
Posts: 798
Joined: November 5th, 2016, 7:41 am
Has thanked: 173 times
Been thanked: 385 times

Re: Stepone 2019-05 MCRO?

#219442

Postby TUK020 » May 4th, 2019, 8:16 am

FluffyOverlord wrote:
kiloran wrote:I've updated the StepOne FTSE350 spreadsheet to include MCRO, Fluffy

Thank you kiloran.

Can I just take this opportunity to thank you for your efforts and donation of your personal time and expertise to this community of strangers.

Regards,
Fluffy.


Sentiment widely felt. All much appreciated

kiloran
Lemon Quarter
Posts: 2090
Joined: November 4th, 2016, 9:24 am
Has thanked: 636 times
Been thanked: 917 times

Re: Stepone 2019-05 MCRO?

#219478

Postby kiloran » May 4th, 2019, 11:06 am

FluffyOverlord wrote:
kiloran wrote:I've updated the StepOne FTSE350 spreadsheet to include MCRO, Fluffy

Thank you kiloran.

Can I just take this opportunity to thank you for your efforts and donation of your personal time and expertise to this community of strangers.

Regards,
Fluffy.

Happy to help!
Last night it was a choice of sitting with my wife while she watched Coronation St, or fix this problem. A no-brainer :D

--kiloran


Return to “Financial Software - Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests