Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77, for Donating to support the site

Filofax

A virtual pub for off topic, light hearted pub related banter and discussion. No trainers
DiamondEcho
Lemon Quarter

Re: Filofax

Postby DiamondEcho » April 12th, 2018, 3:17 pm

kiloran wrote:No backup either :lol: --kiloran

Of course I've a back-up, that's on my desktop :D
And 'of course' you don't need a back-light, that's what the torches on mobiles are for, aren't they? :lol:

brightncheerful
Lemon Quarter

Re: Filofax

Postby brightncheerful » April 16th, 2018, 12:28 pm

I use to have a Deskfax -made by Filofax but designed for using on a desk rather than carrying about.

Cost me approx £100. The novelty wore off quickly and thankfully so. Because whenever I contemplate getting a Filofax I remember how undisciplined I was with Deskfax and why should I think having changed my ways.

Nowadays, I have a browser-based task manager app that sync with all my devices, also an app that also sync with all my devices and which i mostly use for copy and paste info, also built-in Calendar app that is linked to the browser task manager, also an app that doesn't sync in which I keep archive info.
But I still prefer jottings on scraps of paper, back/front of envelopes; and using my memory. Which reminds me… the task manager overdue tasks goes back to November 2017 so perhaps it's time to do something about them…

Return to “Beerpig's Snug”