Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

How much would you pay for breakfast?

A virtual pub for off topic, light hearted pub related banter and discussion. No trainers
XFool
The full Lemon

Re: How much would you pay for breakfast?

Postby XFool » March 24th, 2019, 11:36 pm

Howyoudoin wrote:Cost me £25 this morning for one breakfast (the Bondi) and two drinks (coffee and orange juice) at a 'cafe' at Paddington Central/Little Venice.

Well, if you must go into a restaurant that is serving: Smashed Avacado and charcoal toast...

GoSeigen
Lemon Quarter

Postby GoSeigen » March 25th, 2019, 9:08 am

XFool wrote:
Howyoudoin wrote:Cost me £25 this morning for one breakfast (the Bondi) and two drinks (coffee and orange juice) at a 'cafe' at Paddington Central/Little Venice.

Well, if you must go into a restaurant that is serving: Smashed Avacado and charcoal toast...

Heh, it cost me about £5 for one breakfast and two drinks in the cafe in Sheffield Bus Station not so long ago. Maybe you should move North. However no avocado available there...

GS

tea42
Lemon Slice

Postby tea42 » March 25th, 2019, 2:11 pm

My £75 for 6 meals and a drink was at the Silverton Inn. I had their mixed grill which was £13, very nice. I do like poncy food sometimes though, spent the heating allowance at Le Manoir.... :lol: If you are eating that sort of stuff regularly its no longer special. Hate Masterchef!

Return to “Beerpig's Snug”