Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Anonymous,bruncher,niord,gvonge,Shelford, for Donating to support the site

AJ Bell and the M*** F***

A virtual pub for off topic, light hearted pub related banter and discussion. No trainers
terminal7
Lemon Quarter

AJ Bell and the M*** F***

Postby terminal7 » July 2nd, 2019, 4:58 pm

Just sent a questionnaire from AJ Bell and one of the questions is broadly 'where do you read about financial investments etc' - a list is given to tick the box(es) and includes - no I can's say it.

Fortunately, there is an 'any other' box - so in goes the Lemon Fool and all is well with the world again.

T7

simoan
Lemon Quarter

Re: AJ Bell and the M*** F***

Postby simoan » July 2nd, 2019, 5:38 pm

terminal7 wrote:Just sent a questionnaire from AJ Bell and one of the questions is broadly 'where do you read about financial investments etc' - a list is given to tick the box(es) and includes - no I can's say it.

Fortunately, there is an 'any other' box - so in goes the Lemon Fool and all is well with the world again.

T7

It must just be me, but I'm glad I read your post because I thought the M*** F*** stood for something else :-) I assumed it was someone else complaining about their service...

BTW In relation to the questionnaire, why not just tell them to mind their own business? I never normally fill in questionnaires of any kind but if I'm at a loose end and feeling mischievous, I'll complete one with totally false information. Any "additional comments" box is manna from heaven! Only thing worse than no information to these nosey bloody companies, is misinformation... :-)

All the best, Si.

Return to “Beerpig's Snug”