Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

Intermediate thread

A virtual pub for off topic, light hearted pub related banter and discussion. No trainers
jfgw
Lemon Quarter

Intermediate thread

Postby jfgw » September 21st, 2020, 7:47 pm

The Coronavirus thread has been next to the Extinction thread for too long now and is making me feel uneasy. Next time someone posts to the Coronavirus thread (probably very soon), this thread will separate the two.

Julian F. G. W.

swill453
Lemon Half

Re: Intermediate thread

Postby swill453 » September 21st, 2020, 8:16 pm

jfgw wrote:The Coronavirus thread has been next to the Extinction thread for too long now and is making me feel uneasy. Next time someone posts to the Coronavirus thread (probably very soon), this thread will separate the two.

... for a few minutes.

Scott.

servodude
Lemon Half

Re: Intermediate thread

Postby servodude » September 21st, 2020, 11:35 pm

swill453 wrote:
jfgw wrote:The Coronavirus thread has been next to the Extinction thread for too long now and is making me feel uneasy. Next time someone posts to the Coronavirus thread (probably very soon), this thread will separate the two.

... for a few minutes.

Scott.

OK I posted there so I'll bump this one in the hope it will find it's way back in to position
- on the way here though I noticed the "go to first unread post" glyph on the extinction thread (and reader, that's exactly what it does!)
- is this a new addition or have i missed it for years?

have fun
- sd

Return to “Beerpig's Snug”