Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

Household Chores

A virtual pub for off topic, light hearted pub related banter and discussion. No trainers
nimnarb
Lemon Quarter

Re: Household Chores

Postby nimnarb » October 26th, 2021, 9:42 pm

jfgw wrote:You could hire someone to do the cleaning and ironing, etc. There are a number of businesses which offer this type of service,
https://www.wave69.co.uk/top-10-naked-c ... es-uk.html

Julian F. G. W.

Never know with HYD if this is a wind up or not. Regardless, wish him well and his Mrs. As to the cleaning business, now that link is funny, would make all the windows real filthy and place stuff all over floor. Coming out in a rash as I speak. :lol:

nimnarb
Lemon Quarter

Postby nimnarb » October 26th, 2021, 9:50 pm

#9.A Little Bit Dirty

The cleaners working on-board A Little Bit Dirty totally love their work and are extremely dedicated professionals. You can make your selection from seductive lap dancers, stripteasers and lovely topless ladies. These girls are a perfect example of ‘beauty with brains’ and carry a great personality. She will ensure to keep your mind and body stimulated while working on creating a healthy living or working space for you.
A Little Bit Dirty

You will probably find some of the most recognised topless maid services at A Little Bit Dirty, clubbed with private dancers and entertainers. These attractive ladies are ready to come to your residential or business space and render the best-in-class cleaning services. What’s more, you can even make special bookings and arrangements for having private dinner dates or other forms of entertainment with these companions.

Other forms of entertainment? What would those be? Surely those nice girls need a good cup of tea after all that polishing, cleaning and washing up. :twisted:

MrFoolish
Lemon Quarter

Postby MrFoolish » October 26th, 2021, 9:51 pm

Do you have to clean your house to some sort of minimum standard before the cleaner comes in? Presumably you can't just leave dirty pots and plates lying around in the kitchen and expect the cleaner to deal with them? Genuine questions.

Lootman
The full Lemon

Postby Lootman » October 26th, 2021, 9:57 pm

MrFoolish wrote:Do you have to clean your house to some sort of minimum standard before the cleaner comes in? Presumably you can't just leave dirty pots and plates lying around in the kitchen and expect the cleaner to deal with them? Genuine questions.

In the mid 1970s I worked for an all-male cleaning service in London.

The jobs varied a lot, from the wife of a Formula One grand prix driver who was allergic to dust, to a former member of royalty in an eastern European country who really just wanted someone to talk to. But sometimes you would have to clean disgusting places. There were a pair of hookers in North Kensington who had me round once a week to do the pile of filthy dishes that had accumulated. Not a lot of fun but I never refused a job, including the woman who wanted me to clean the wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling mirrors in her bathroom while she puked up in the kitchen.

MrFoolish
Lemon Quarter

Postby MrFoolish » October 26th, 2021, 10:05 pm

Can you ask a cleaner to go round the house and spend 2 hours on whatever looks like it needs doing the most? Or would that just encourage slacking?

SimonS
Lemon Slice

Postby SimonS » October 26th, 2021, 11:08 pm

Howyoudoin wrote:I’ve been in Crimea for the last couple of weeks with the Mrs as she has had to have a operation.

The Op happened this morning and she’s convalescing.

According to the Russian news this afternoon, there’s another lockdown looming so I need to get back to the UK and leave the Wife behind.

So far, so good.

But it’s suddenly occurred to me that I have no one to do my laundry and ironing for the next month.

Does anyone have any great ideas?

Thanks,

HYD

One's mistress takes care of all the services that one's wife no longer offers, permanently or temporarily.

Return to “Beerpig's Snug”