Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Shelford,GrahamPlatt,gpadsa,Steffers0,lansdown, for Donating to support the site

Anyone heard from XFool?

A virtual pub for off topic, light hearted pub related banter and discussion. No trainers
Watis
Lemon Quarter

Anyone heard from XFool?

Postby Watis » April 28th, 2024, 8:08 pm

Further to Clitheroekid's concern for itsallaguess, I'm minded to ask whether XFool is still around.

He's not posted since 21st March, having been a prolific poster until that date.

Has he flounced, or is it more serious?

Watis

Lootman
The full Lemon

Re: Anyone heard from XFool?

Postby Lootman » April 29th, 2024, 7:59 pm

I notice that the "Last Active" information on his profile is blank, whereas for the rest of us it shows the timestamp of our last login to the site.

Could that mean that he closed his TLF account? If so then that is a conscious act.

88V8
Lemon Half

Postby 88V8 » April 29th, 2024, 8:05 pm

Lootman wrote:I notice that the "Last Active" information on his profile is blank, whereas for the rest of us it shows the timestamp of our last login to the site.

If you tick the Hide Me Baby box every time you log in, perhaps it has that effect.

And didn't you recently think a new poster might be X in disguise?

V8

Lootman
The full Lemon

Postby Lootman » April 29th, 2024, 8:17 pm

88V8 wrote:
Lootman wrote:I notice that the "Last Active" information on his profile is blank, whereas for the rest of us it shows the timestamp of our last login to the site.

If you tick the Hide Me Baby box every time you log in, perhaps it has that effect.

And didn't you recently think a new poster might be X in disguise?

No, I claimed that a new poster here was a reincarnation of AF62, whereupon the new guy promptly vanished. :D

Leothebear
Lemon Quarter

Postby Leothebear » May 2nd, 2024, 1:58 pm

If we worrying about absentees, I'd have thought HYD would have returned by now. Given that his destination included Crimea, I'd say concern is justified.

MrFoolish
Lemon Quarter

Postby MrFoolish » May 3rd, 2024, 7:10 am

Leothebear wrote:If we worrying about absentees, I'd have thought HYD would have returned by now. Given that his destination included Crimea, I'd say concern is justified.

HYD has regularly flounced off, so you probably shouldn't be concerned.

Howyoudoin
Lemon Quarter

Postby Howyoudoin » May 4th, 2024, 11:28 pm

Leothebear wrote:If we worrying about absentees, I'd have thought HYD would have returned by now. Given that his destination included Crimea, I'd say concern is justified.

Thanks for your concern Leo. Less so Mr Foolish and Simsqu but I expect nothing less from them.

We were warned off our March trip at the last moment due to the number of Russian soldiers in the area and the fact that there was serious concern that Ukraine would bomb the bridge between Russia and Crimea again that me, the Wife and baby would have to use.

However, 2 months on, the trip is back on again. We’ve booked the flight from London to Turkey, the hotel in Turkey, the flight from Turkey to Russia, and finally the train from Russia to Crimea.

My boss at work doesn’t want me to go obviously. I would rather that I didn’t have to go under these circumstances obviously but needs must and I’ve been a few times before (pre 2022) and it was great.

So, here we go . . .

Return to “Beerpig's Snug”