Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Anonymous,bruncher,niord,gvonge,Shelford, for Donating to support the site

AIC Dividend Heroes (August 2023)

General discussions about equity high-yield income strategies
Itsallaguess
Lemon Half

AIC Dividend Heroes (August 2023)

Postby Itsallaguess » August 13th, 2023, 8:48 am

An AIC article this week highlighted that three additional Investment Trusts have been added to their 'Dividend Heroes' table this year, which lists IT's that have increased their annual dividends for at least 20 years in a row.

The three new additions are -

• Henderson Smaller Companies
  • Athelney Trust
  • BlackRock Smaller Companies

The complete list of AIC Dividend Heroes can be found on the following link, which also then lists an additional 'Next Generation' table of Investment Trusts that have increased their annual dividends for at least 10 years -

https://www.theaic.co.uk/income-finder/dividend-heroes

It's been over a year since I compiled an income-investment table based on these wider IT's with a minimum record of 10-year dividend increases, so the table below shows AIC listed investment companies with the following high-yield criteria -

• Yield of 3.00% or over
  • Consecutive dividend increases of at least 10 years

The table is ranked initially by AIC sector, and then listed in yield-order per sector, and with the first column containing a URL hyperlink to the relevant AIC page for each particular income-IT, to help with any further interest -

From the above table, I currently own AAIF, MYI, NAIT, CTY, MRCH, and LWDB, and I'm happy to take advantage of the geographical and sectoral diversity they provide, along with the steady and reliable income they continue to deliver for me.

Usual caveats apply - the above is not intended for investment-decision purposes without further due-diligence being carried out, etc...

Cheers,

Itsallaguess

moorfield
Lemon Quarter

Re: AIC Dividend Heroes (August 2023)

Postby moorfield » August 13th, 2023, 10:10 am

Itsallaguess wrote:
From the above table, I currently own AAIF, MYI, NAIT, CTY, MRCH, and LWDB, and I'm happy to take advantage of the geographical and sectoral diversity they provide, along with the steady and reliable income they continue to deliver for me.

Thanks IAAG, of that list I now hold HFEL, SOI, NCYF, MYI, INPP, CTPE, HHI, AEI, CHI in my HYP PHY. Like you I'm happy with the steady and reliable overall income they continue to deliver for me, all of which is being reinvested into more of for the next 5 years or so. Next on my shopping list may be NAIT, TRY.

toofast2live
Lemon Slice

Re: AIC Dividend Heroes (August 2023)

Postby toofast2live » August 23rd, 2023, 9:45 am

Itsallaguess wrote:
An AIC article this week highlighted that three additional Investment Trusts have been added to their 'Dividend Heroes' table this year, which lists IT's that have increased their annual dividends for at least 20 years in a row.

The three new additions are -

• Henderson Smaller Companies
  • Athelney Trust
  • BlackRock Smaller Companies

The complete list of AIC Dividend Heroes can be found on the following link, which also then lists an additional 'Next Generation' table of Investment Trusts that have increased their annual dividends for at least 10 years -

https://www.theaic.co.uk/income-finder/dividend-heroes

It's been over a year since I compiled an income-investment table based on these wider IT's with a minimum record of 10-year dividend increases, so the table below shows AIC listed investment companies with the following high-yield criteria -

• Yield of 3.00% or over
  • Consecutive dividend increases of at least 10 years

The table is ranked initially by AIC sector, and then listed in yield-order per sector, and with the first column containing a URL hyperlink to the relevant AIC page for each particular income-IT, to help with any further interest -

Usual caveats apply - the above is not intended for investment-decision purposes without further due-diligence being carried out, etc...

Cheers,

Itsallaguess

Many thanks for this. Very useful. Ten years does of course exclude the calamity of the GFC, but on the other hand does include the covid calamity so yes - a useful list. Thanks again for posting!

Return to “High Yield Shares & Strategies - General”