Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

Mello 2018....Two day Investor conference

Discuss Stock buying Shares, tips and ideas for stock market dealing
Carmensfella

Mello 2018....Two day Investor conference

Postby Carmensfella » March 10th, 2018, 12:30 am

Just to let all ex TMF and current LF readers know that the popular Mello events are back with a really big one this year in April. We are returning to the newly refurbished Derby Conference Centre and running an event for two very full days with 15 Keynote speakers, 60 small to medium sized quality growth companies and about 12 educational seminars plus a ShareSoc masterclass. Nearly all the companies will be doing 30 minute presentations with Q&A and we are expecting 1000 attendees so plenty of fellow investors and Foolish friends to network with.

Paul Scott who was the landlord of Paulypilots pub will be doing a live small cap show and running through the daily results and updates and there will even be an investor voted Awards show on the Thursday evening. MrContrarian will be there along with King McKong and lots of other well known posters to network with at the two day event.

Why not come and join the hundreds attending Mello2018 for a couple of quality days with like minded investors. Everything you need to know is here....

http://mello2018.com/ ...

Looking forward to seeing you all there...

David

dspp
Lemon Half

Re: Mello 2018....Two day Investor conference

Postby dspp » March 10th, 2018, 9:03 am

Thank you for telling us, and thank you even more for all the organisation you do to make these events happen.

I've tweaked your link slightly to make it work. [with Mod hat on]

Past events have been very highly recommended by all Fools who have attended. Personally I know I have a date-clash so cannot attend.

Have a good Mello in Derby.

regards, dspp

Return to “Stocks and Share Dealing Discussions”