Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to gpadsa,Steffers0,lansdown,Wasron,jfgw, for Donating to support the site

Signal Shares

Discuss Stock buying Shares, tips and ideas for stock market dealing
penym
Lemon Pip

Signal Shares

Postby penym » November 21st, 2018, 4:59 pm

This company took over Capita’s Registrar role for some of the companies in which I have shares. I could not recall which companies I had shares in but was able to provide log in details. I rang them and thought by asking security questions they could find my account which would list the companies which were ones they dealt with in my name. The woman I spoke to was parivularly rude and unhelpful. Since then I have found from my records that I have shared in Chesnara, 3i and Right Move but I am sure there were other companies in which I have shares. I know I have been getting a bit lax in my administration but one would think a Registrar would hold records of their clients and list 5he companies in which shares were held. I rang again and was answered by a more polite woman who confirmed that Signal Shares had not got round ro compiling such records.

Is this normal business practice. I do know that I have been rather idle in this part of my admin. However, with my details I can see all that I have in Equiniti, Hargreaves Lansdown and Computershare, so why not Signal Shares?

Return to “Stocks and Share Dealing Discussions”