Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

PVCS

Discuss Stock buying Shares, tips and ideas for stock market dealing
gbjbaanb
Lemon Slice

PVCS

Postby gbjbaanb » April 20th, 2019, 2:39 pm

Hi all.

This isn't a "share idea" per se, I've had this share for a while now, went down a bit and muddled along for a while the saga ending with a court case that made a customer pay for the goods. So now PVCS is almost out of the solar manufacturing game, but it has a heap of cash sitting on its books that it intends to return the majority of to shareholders. The current sp is 25p. They intend to return 24p. Once done, the company should be worth about 12p.

So somebody help me out here - should I not fill my boots here, I get a company worth 12p for 1p! Am I going nuts?

WickedLester
Lemon Slice

Re: PVCS

Postby WickedLester » April 22nd, 2019, 11:57 am

It looks to me like without the compensation payment they were losing money hand over fist, although I don't know how the recent restructuring has affected this. Also they talk of delisting the shares.

Personally I might take the 25p and be happy with that rather than a possible long wait for a bit more if they can realise any value from what's left.

Return to “Stocks and Share Dealing Discussions”