Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

Rene plc

Discuss Stock buying Shares, tips and ideas for stock market dealing
SentimentRules
Lemon Slice

Rene plc

Postby SentimentRules » July 6th, 2019, 6:53 pm

Decided to buy this at 243p if the price comes Monday to Wednesday. Got out too early on the last spurt but 243p will let me back in at last exit price.

Price and volumes are truly perfect supports re institutiinal interest (imo) Just need 243 to be showing higher than daily average volume on strike.

Anyone else looking at this? Any views?

Initial target will be to retest 320p and assess moneyflow there. Seems ok on the sharepad fundamental dashboard too or stockopedia. Nothing scary anyway. And sector won't pull rug under feet at this time.

243p mid price.

SentimentRules
Lemon Slice

Re: Rene plc

Postby SentimentRules » July 8th, 2019, 12:03 pm

243p buy kicked in. I doubt its finished with trampling bullish sentiment around 238 before rise. But the money is there. See if we can get to 320

simoan
Lemon Quarter

Postby simoan » July 8th, 2019, 12:07 pm

SentimentRules wrote:243p buy kicked in. I doubt its finished with trampling bullish sentiment around 238 before rise. But the money is there. See if we can get to 320

Talk amongst yourself... Si

SentimentRules
Lemon Slice

Postby SentimentRules » July 8th, 2019, 12:10 pm

Tends to be the case when others dont join in lol. But it's ok. Some of the most intellectual chats I have had were with myself.

simoan
Lemon Quarter

Postby simoan » July 8th, 2019, 12:18 pm

SentimentRules wrote:Tends to be the case when others dont join in lol. But it's ok. Some of the most intellectual chats I have had were with myself.

Are you lonely then? You seem to be posting a lot currently. This is not ADVFN... Si

SentimentRules
Lemon Slice

Postby SentimentRules » July 8th, 2019, 12:23 pm

It depends how you define lonely. Could be the author or the reader.

You buy? I'm waiting plus 33%. Assess there if bail or stay.

simoan
Lemon Quarter

Postby simoan » July 8th, 2019, 12:24 pm

SentimentRules wrote:It depends how you define lonely. Could be the author or the reader.

You buy? I'm waiting plus 33%. Assess there if bail or stay.

I don't even know what company you are discussing with yourself but I suspect it is some pile of dog dirt that I would not touch with a very long stick...

SentimentRules
Lemon Slice

Postby SentimentRules » July 8th, 2019, 12:34 pm

Reneuron Group. I've done well globally in various areas stem cell research companies. Might as well give the uk one a go.

Every stock is a dog turd when falling. Any index. AIM. Ftse 100 example vod lloyds itv and Tesco over the years.

Can't think of any stock that isn't a turd when it has you in the red.

simoan
Lemon Quarter

Postby simoan » July 8th, 2019, 12:42 pm

SentimentRules wrote:Reneuron Group. I've done well globally in various areas stem cell research companies. Might as well give the uk one a go.

Every stock is a dog turd when falling. Any index. AIM. Ftse 100 example vod lloyds itv and Tesco over the years.

Can't think of any stock that isn't a turd when it has you in the red.

So you couldn't even make the company name clear in the subject hearing? Good start to a discussion, no?

Anyway, now I know the company, I have to dash off to A&E as there's a total mess here owing to my sides splitting from hysterical laughter.
Over & Out, Si

SentimentRules
Lemon Slice

Postby SentimentRules » July 8th, 2019, 12:47 pm

Maybe reneurons research will be at your aid in A&E lol

I did make ot very clear in the heading. RENE

Company epics bud. No need to type whole names. Just type RENE or whatever epic is used into your sharescope, stockopedia , investors business daily or eikon etc. Whatever your using will bring up the company

But somebody else said to me it doesn't take much effort to type the full name. Which is true. I just havent in 20 years. Habit. But i shall.

simoan
Lemon Quarter

Postby simoan » July 8th, 2019, 12:54 pm

SentimentRules wrote:I did make ot very clear in the heading. RENE

Company epics bud. No need to type whole names. Just type RENE or whatever epic is used into your sharescope, stockopedia , investors business daily or eikon etc. Whatever your using will bring up the company

No you didn't. The subject heading is "Rene plc" so no indication it was an EPIC. I could find no such listed company.

I really think you should go post about this stuff on ADVFN with like minded very clever people like yourself. You're far too clever for us lot on TLF who are getting rich slowly and who have no interest in day trading. I wish you luck investing in companies that have never made a profit or generated so much as a penny in cash...

Si

SentimentRules
Lemon Slice

Postby SentimentRules » July 8th, 2019, 1:08 pm

I'm not a day trader . I simply hold until it makes sense not to. Im sure that's what most investors attempt to do

Every stock I buy or short, is with intention to hold until the market determines not to.

So in that scenario, I've bought and exited days later due to change. I've shorted and held them as long at most long termers hold a buy.

It's not for me to determine when something is not right to keep holding. The market determines that. I just listen.

No I'm not very clever. But it's paid me a lot realising that.....

"I'm not as clever as the market. I just listen"

You will find it's the "clever ones" who lose the most.

You see my friend, central banks can hardly even get quarterly forecasts right. And they have billions in resources and teams of researchers. So anyone being presumptuous enough to believe they can accurately forecast months/years ahead, indeed.....are the 'clever ones'

You'll find the markets full of these guys. Woodford , Richard fuld, Bazalgetti, to name a few.

All fundamental geniuses. Playing years ahead. Could see the future ... haha

Anyway the real test of skill will be bear markets. Any Jack can make a few quid in bull markets. Bear markets are where the real money is. Make in months what takes bull markets years. Weeks even

simoan
Lemon Quarter

Postby simoan » July 8th, 2019, 1:25 pm

SentimentRules wrote:I'm not a day trader . I simply hold until it makes sense not to. Im sure that's what most investors attempt to do

Every stock I buy or short, is with intention to hold until the market determines not to.

So in that scenario, I've bought and exited days later due to change. I've shorted and held them as long at most long termers hold a buy.

It's not for me to determine when something is not right to keep holding. The market determines that. I just listen.

No I'm not very clever. But it's paid me a lot realising that.....

"I'm not as clever as the market. I just listen"

You will find it's the "clever ones" who lose the most.

You see my friend, central banks can hardly even get quarterly forecasts right. And they have billions in resources and teams of researchers. So anyone being presumptuous enough to believe they can accurately forecast months/years ahead, indeed.....are the 'clever ones'

You'll find the markets full of these guys. Woodford , Richard fuld, Bazalgetti, to name a few.

All fundamental geniuses. Playing years ahead. Could see the future ... haha

Anyway the real test of skill will be bear markets. Any Jack can make a few quid in bull markets. Bear markets are where the real money is. Make in months what takes bull markets years. Weeks even

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... For the record, I'm not your friend. I realise you're lonely and may need a friend, but it ain't me.
Goodbye, Si

SentimentRules
Lemon Slice

Postby SentimentRules » July 8th, 2019, 1:27 pm

Watch my deals for a while.

Bet you come back and beg me to be your friend in 3 months haha

simoan
Lemon Quarter

Postby simoan » July 8th, 2019, 1:46 pm

SentimentRules wrote:Watch my deals for a while.

Bet you come back and beg me to be your friend in 3 months haha

I thought you weren't clever? Honestly, when I say I couldn't care less, I really mean it. You clearly know nothing about risk adjusted returns...

SentimentRules
Lemon Slice

Postby SentimentRules » July 8th, 2019, 1:55 pm

I know all about risks my virtual mon ami. But obviously not as much you. That's why im not clever. Because you make me look average.

simoan
Lemon Quarter

Postby simoan » July 8th, 2019, 2:19 pm

SentimentRules wrote:I know all about risks my virtual mon ami. But obviously not as much you. That's why im not clever.

I don't agree. You told me, that without a shadow of doubt, you were going to make loads of money in the next 3 months from trading and I would be green with envy. So you clearly are incredibly clever and have foresight powers that would make Nostradamus blush. I really think you should post on ADVFN and refrain from teasing us mortals.

SentimentRules
Lemon Slice

Postby SentimentRules » July 8th, 2019, 2:23 pm

I'm not trader nor investor. I'm just a hybrid version. As i say.. stay in as long as can and out. Whatever that timeframe is.

I'm not clever. I'm just lucky every quarter.

SentimentRules
Lemon Slice

Postby SentimentRules » July 8th, 2019, 2:51 pm

Have you any tips for me? Maybe motley fool or something like that have highlighted the next APPL

simoan
Lemon Quarter

Postby simoan » July 8th, 2019, 2:59 pm

SentimentRules wrote:Have you any tips for me? Maybe motley fool or something like that have highlighted the next APPL

My tip would be to post less on TLF, and when you do to include some useful information in your post... even letting people know what company you're writing about would be a start. I think being a "hybrid" investor sounds way too clever for the folks round here and you're more likely to find posters of a like mind over on ADVFN. There are some incredibly clever people over there... it will make your head spin!

Return to “Stocks and Share Dealing Discussions”