Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77, for Donating to support the site

Accesso Technology Groupl (ACS0) - AIM

Discuss Stock buying Shares, tips and ideas for stock market dealing
Bouleversee
Lemon Quarter

Accesso Technology Groupl (ACS0) - AIM

Postby Bouleversee » November 13th, 2019, 11:50 am

This is another of my relatively small speculative AIM investments which started to dive soon after I bought it, now over 70% down on my p.p. I see Mr. Contrarian mentioned it today and that the company is seeking offers, which I wasn't aware of. I must make a point of reading his posts every day. I hadn't realised the most recent is at the bottom of the monthly list. I also see that the s.p. has gone up over l5% today, which makes a nice change albeit little impression on my loss, and that the consensus of analysts' opinion on HL (all one of one) is strong buy. I wonder if an offer is in the offing. If anyone hears anything, please post here. The advantage of having a large no. of holdings is that gains tend to cancel out losses; the disadvantage, especially when life events intervene, is that one can't keep up with what is happening to all of them.

I toyed with topping up my holding but having done that with Carpetright when people were claiming it was recovering (which appears now to be the opposite of the actuality) and the s.p. started to rise only to collapse fairly quickly, compounding my loss, I think I'll resist the temptation this time.

I remember discussions about this company on the TMF boards but hadn't seen anything here recently. Are there any other holders left in the TLF community? It would be interesting to know current views and what went wrong.

WickedLester
Lemon Slice

Re: Accesso Technology Groupl (ACS0) - AIM

Postby WickedLester » November 15th, 2019, 10:13 am

Personally I think it's a dog. They claim a large operating profit but just don't generate any cash. I think that it is still way overvalued unless they can cut development costs and start generating cash.

The price has fallen a long way from its highs but I still wouldn't be tempted.

Bouleversee
Lemon Quarter

Postby Bouleversee » November 15th, 2019, 10:21 am

Thanks, WL. How depressing!

jackdaww
Lemon Quarter

Postby jackdaww » November 15th, 2019, 11:18 am

my notes question directors pay , margins , balance sheet and accounting issues .

:(

Return to “Stocks and Share Dealing Discussions”