Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

For Sale....

Please create a thread for your favourite topic.
Itsallaguess
Lemon Half

For Sale....

Postby Itsallaguess » May 26th, 2018, 11:16 pm

One goalkeeper.*....

Offers........please......

Itsallaguess

* tell you what though - what a worldy by that Cardiff lad.....funny how CR7 was the only RM player not seen to congratulate such a stunning goal....funny, that....

Better team won, but with hamstrings like that, what chance, eh?

Poor Mo....hope he's OK for the WC.....

Lootman
The full Lemon

Re: For Sale....

Postby Lootman » May 26th, 2018, 11:31 pm

LFC have two tragic goalkeepers. They need one world class one.

And yes, a tragedy for Mo, but then being unduly reliant on him is an issue. CR7 can have a bad game and it doesn't even matter to RM.

Did Ramos know exactly what he was doing? Rio etc. said not but I don't know. A curse on him if he did.

Itsallaguess
Lemon Half

Re: For Sale....

Postby Itsallaguess » May 26th, 2018, 11:46 pm

Lootman wrote:
LFC have two tragic goalkeepers. They need one world class one.

Totally agree. When I've been lamenting back for Reina for more seasons than I can remember now, we're really doing something wrong in the GK recruitment stakes....

Lootman wrote:
And yes, a tragedy for Mo, but then being unduly reliant on him is an issue.

Not sure that's entirely fair, given than the front three have scored 90 odd goals between them this season, but Bobby had a really odd, quiet game tonight. Liverpool just seemed to lose more than a single player when Mo went off, however. I hate to hear the word 'talisman', but they struggled after losing such a huge influence...Mane deserves huge credit for the effort he put in. Man of the match by a country mile for me.....

Lootman wrote:
Did Ramos know exactly what he was doing? Rio etc. said not but I don't know. A curse on him if he did.

Difficult for me to say right now. Probably best for people to make their own mind up.

Feel, so sorry for Klopp. 6 finals - 6 defeats. Hope he can take this young Liverpool side to better heights....

Massive shout out to the young defenders - Robertson and Alexander-Arnold were immense tonight. What a future those two lads have got in a red shirt.

YNWA..

Cheers,

Itsallaguess

Return to “Sports Bar (all sports)”