Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

Everton vs Man City

Please create a thread for your favourite topic.
Howyoudoin
Lemon Quarter

Everton vs Man City

Postby Howyoudoin » February 6th, 2019, 9:09 pm

Ha ha ha.

I think Everton were taking the mickey by not starting their two best players tonight in Sigurdsson and Richarlison. Anyone would think that they don't want Liverpool to win the league! :lol:

In all honesty, as a neutral, City haven't been at their best. But they haven't needed to be. They're Champions elect. They just need to turn up against the likes of Everton.

Easy game.

HYD

kiloran
Lemon Quarter

Re: Everton vs Man City

Postby kiloran » February 6th, 2019, 9:12 pm

Howyoudoin wrote:Ha ha ha.

I think Everton were taking the mickey by not starting their two best players tonight in Sigurdsson and Richarlison. Anyone would think that they don't want Liverpool to win the league! :lol:

In all honesty, as a neutral, City haven't been at their best. But they haven't needed to be. They're Champions elect. They just need to turn up against the likes of Everton.

Easy game.

HYD

Errrrr..... watching football? Don't you have some housework to do?

--kiloran

Howyoudoin
Lemon Quarter

Re: Everton vs Man City

Postby Howyoudoin » February 6th, 2019, 9:18 pm

kiloran wrote:
Howyoudoin wrote:Ha ha ha.

Easy game.

HYD

Errrrr..... watching football? Don't you have some housework to do?

--kiloran

All done k. She's due back in T-2 hours. I hope the 9 to 5 Musical is worth it with all of the internet surfing I've done tonight

Return to “Sports Bar (all sports)”