Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to tjh290633,csearle,jfgw,bionichamster,Shelford, for Donating to support the site

Fantasy Football

Please create a thread for your favourite topic.
pds2008
Lemon Pip
Posts: 86
Joined: May 19th, 2017, 2:24 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 48 times

Fantasy Football

#242405

Postby pds2008 » August 7th, 2019, 12:34 pm

Is there a LF fantast football league this year?

Yell

Howyoudoin
Lemon Slice
Posts: 896
Joined: June 4th, 2018, 7:58 pm
Has thanked: 273 times
Been thanked: 259 times

Re: Fantasy Football

#242408

Postby Howyoudoin » August 7th, 2019, 12:56 pm


Mike88
Lemon Slice
Posts: 439
Joined: November 4th, 2016, 6:17 pm
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 84 times

Re: Fantasy Football

#242409

Postby Mike88 » August 7th, 2019, 12:58 pm

I asked the same question last month. Over 700 views and not a single response.

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=18400

Howyoudoin
Lemon Slice
Posts: 896
Joined: June 4th, 2018, 7:58 pm
Has thanked: 273 times
Been thanked: 259 times

Re: Fantasy Football

#242411

Postby Howyoudoin » August 7th, 2019, 1:04 pm

Mike88 wrote:I asked the same question last month. Over 700 views and not a single response.

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=18400



Yeah, unfortunately fantasy football has never really been popular round these parts.

The lack of a dedicated footie board hasn't helped, in my opinion.

HYD

Mike88
Lemon Slice
Posts: 439
Joined: November 4th, 2016, 6:17 pm
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 84 times

Re: Fantasy Football

#243161

Postby Mike88 » August 9th, 2019, 10:36 pm

The Lemon Fool League has mysteriously appeared.

Howyoudoin
Lemon Slice
Posts: 896
Joined: June 4th, 2018, 7:58 pm
Has thanked: 273 times
Been thanked: 259 times

Re: Fantasy Football

#244608

Postby Howyoudoin » August 15th, 2019, 7:54 pm

Mike88 wrote:The Lemon Fool League has mysteriously appeared.


Yes indeed.

Seems that garfsuncle is still out there somewhere as he must have re-activated the league.

Guess that he's hanging low because of too many Brexit posts on here, or maybe someone cheesed him off? Anyway, who cares, he's alive! YAY! Come back Alan. I, for one, miss your posts greatly.

So . . . onto Gameweek 1 of the Fantasy League.

I honestly thought, having watched the Charity Shield, that Salah had perhaps been found out and wouldn't be as effective this season. THerefore, I didn't put him in my Fantasy Team.

Bad mistake. After watching him against Norwich I thought, 'Bugger'.

BUT . . .

I DID put Sterling, Kane (Captain), Origi and Wijnaldum in, which meant that go into GW2 in first place. This doesn't happen very often so i'm going to bask in the limelight for a while . . . .

. . . . ok that's enough basking.

Good luck all in GW2!

HYD

Mike88
Lemon Slice
Posts: 439
Joined: November 4th, 2016, 6:17 pm
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 84 times

Re: Fantasy Football

#244634

Postby Mike88 » August 15th, 2019, 10:05 pm

Howyoudoin wrote:
Mike88 wrote:The Lemon Fool League has mysteriously appeared.


Yes indeed.

Seems that garfsuncle is still out there somewhere as he must have re-activated the league.

Guess that he's hanging low because of too many Brexit posts on here, or maybe someone cheesed him off? Anyway, who cares, he's alive! YAY! Come back Alan. I, for one, miss your posts greatly.

So . . . onto Gameweek 1 of the Fantasy League.

I honestly thought, having watched the Charity Shield, that Salah had perhaps been found out and wouldn't be as effective this season. THerefore, I didn't put him in my Fantasy Team.

Bad mistake. After watching him against Norwich I thought, 'Bugger'.

BUT . . .

I DID put Sterling, Kane (Captain), Origi and Wijnaldum in, which meant that go into GW2 in first place. This doesn't happen very often so i'm going to bask in the limelight for a while . . . .

. . . . ok that's enough basking.

Good luck all in GW2!

HYD


Having finished third overall last season I am now sitting at the bottom of the league after week 1.

Howyoudoin
Lemon Slice
Posts: 896
Joined: June 4th, 2018, 7:58 pm
Has thanked: 273 times
Been thanked: 259 times

Re: Fantasy Football

#244637

Postby Howyoudoin » August 15th, 2019, 10:14 pm

Mike88 wrote:
Howyoudoin wrote:
Mike88 wrote:The Lemon Fool League has mysteriously appeared.


Yes indeed.

Seems that garfsuncle is still out there somewhere as he must have re-activated the league.

Guess that he's hanging low because of too many Brexit posts on here, or maybe someone cheesed him off? Anyway, who cares, he's alive! YAY! Come back Alan. I, for one, miss your posts greatly.

So . . . onto Gameweek 1 of the Fantasy League.

I honestly thought, having watched the Charity Shield, that Salah had perhaps been found out and wouldn't be as effective this season. THerefore, I didn't put him in my Fantasy Team.

Bad mistake. After watching him against Norwich I thought, 'Bugger'.

BUT . . .

I DID put Sterling, Kane (Captain), Origi and Wijnaldum in, which meant that go into GW2 in first place. This doesn't happen very often so i'm going to bask in the limelight for a while . . . .

. . . . ok that's enough basking.

Good luck all in GW2!

HYD


Having finished third overall last season I am now sitting at the bottom of the league after week 1.


Means nothing. West Ham had 0 points after 4 games last season and finished in the top half of the table.

There are still 37 game weeks to go . . .

HYD


Return to “Sports Bar (all sports)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests