Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 Chelsea

Please create a thread for your favourite topic.
Clitheroekid
Lemon Quarter

Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 Chelsea

Postby Clitheroekid » January 5th, 2017, 8:49 pm

No message really, it just makes me so happy seeing it in print, particularly after Liverpool's idiocy in giving away two penalties on Monday :roll:

Itsallaguess
Lemon Half

Re: Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 Chelsea

Postby Itsallaguess » January 5th, 2017, 9:21 pm

Clitheroekid wrote:
No message really, it just makes me so happy seeing it in print, particularly after Liverpool's idiocy in giving away two penalties on Monday :roll:

Wasn't the Spurs v Chelsea match great?

I felt a little sorry for Erikson to be honest, who deserves much of the plaudits heading Alli's way I think. Yes, they were good headers, but they were even better deliveries....

I also thought that Wanyama had his best game for Spurs. Simply brilliant at breaking Chelsea's play up in front of the Spurs back-line.

Also interesting to see the Costa of old, with the hassle he was giving Pedro. Little signs there that were very interesting to see, when the going got tough.

Fantastic looking league at the half-way stage, for those of us who like to see varied competition for those top four places. Lots to look forward to I think!

Cheers,

Itsallaguess

Lootman
The full Lemon

Postby Lootman » January 5th, 2017, 9:43 pm

Clitheroekid wrote:No message really, it just makes me so happy seeing it in print, particularly after Liverpool's idiocy in giving away two penalties on Monday :roll:

Yes, and in fact I hate Spurs and thoroughly enjoyed Chelsea sinking their hopes to win the League last year.

But Chelsea were starting to get boring and needed to be taken down a peg. So for once, Spurs winning made me happy.

The Chelsea game at Anfield next month might be the crucial encounter. But Liverpool have a relatively easy run-in, with no top six teams after March 18th. So if Liverpool are top then, you've got to fancy them.

Generali
2 Lemon pips

Postby Generali » January 7th, 2017, 12:05 pm

Clitheroekid wrote:No message really, it just makes me so happy seeing it in print, particularly after Liverpool's idiocy in giving away two penalties on Monday :roll:

Oh yes Spurs were bloody brilliant! That's the best we've played all season IMO (as I live in Aus all the games are televised). It should be an interesting second half of the season as Man Utd continue to improve, Tottenham are seemingly on the up and Liverpool are all over the place, great one week and awful the next.

COYS!

Return to “Sports Bar (all sports)”