Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

West Ham vs Sheff Utd

Please create a thread for your favourite topic.
Howyoudoin
Lemon Quarter

West Ham vs Sheff Utd

Postby Howyoudoin » February 2nd, 2021, 9:59 pm

What has happened since last season?

Sheff Utd were the darlings of the league and West Ham flirted with relegation as per usual.

This season the tables have turned. West Ham were momentarily 4th(!) in the league half way through the season and Sheff Utd have been bottom all season.

I would say ha ha but then someone will tell me that Captain Blade died recently.

HYD

Stan
2 Lemon pips

Re: West Ham vs Sheff Utd

Postby Stan » February 2nd, 2021, 11:19 pm

Howyoudoin wrote:What has happened since last season?

Sheff Utd were the darlings of the league and West Ham flirted with relegation as per usual.

This season the tables have turned. West Ham were momentarily 4th(!) in the league half way through the season and Sheff Utd have been bottom all season.

I would say ha ha but then someone will tell me that Captain Blade died recently.

HYD

Second season syndrome for Sheff Utd at a guess, As for Wet Spam the question for me is can the manager keep this impressive form going?

Howyoudoin
Lemon Quarter

Re: West Ham vs Sheff Utd

Postby Howyoudoin » February 15th, 2021, 7:25 pm

Stan wrote:
Howyoudoin wrote:What has happened since last season?

HYD

Second season syndrome for Sheff Utd at a guess, As for Wet Spam the question for me is can the manager keep this impressive form going?

Yes and no.

Against Sheffield Utd it’s an easy game. We’re momentarily 4th until Chelsea play later.

On the ‘no’ side, poor performances recently against Liverpool, Man Utd and Fulham show that we are far from the finished product.

Can’t deny that it feels great as a fan not to be involved in a relegation fight again though.

HYD

Return to “Sports Bar (all sports)”