Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Palace V Man Utd

Please create a thread for your favourite topic.
Leothebear
Lemon Quarter

Palace V Man Utd

Postby Leothebear » March 3rd, 2021, 1:01 pm

Still no Zaha. Roy's plan will again be defend at all costs. Same as against the mighty Fulham where Palace did not have a shot on target. He'd be delighted with 0-0 tonight as was against Fulham.

Trouble is Man Utd are a different kettle of fish. Fulham have amassed 21 goals in their 26 games whereas Utd have scored 53 in the same number.

The only hope I hold is that Utd underestimate Palace and field a weakened side, with Sunday's derby with City in mind. Even so I think Utd have too much firepower for Palace this time.

Surely Palace cannot pull off another robbery?

Leothebear
Lemon Quarter

Re: Palace V Man Utd

Postby Leothebear » March 3rd, 2021, 10:26 pm

A deserved point. A good fighting show from Palace.

It is at this point when I announce my retirement from predicting Palace results.

Stan
2 Lemon pips

Postby Stan » March 6th, 2021, 3:56 pm

Leothebear wrote:A deserved point. A good fighting show from Palace.

It is at this point when I announce my retirement from predicting Palace results.

A very good point that Leo.

Just watched us at home to [expletive deleted] and found it a bit nerve racking, lots of action over the 90 minutes.

It's tough at the bottom isn't it :)

I gave up predicting scores a while ago but it just sneaks back on me sometimes.

Leothebear
Lemon Quarter

Postby Leothebear » March 6th, 2021, 5:22 pm

Stan wrote:
Leothebear wrote:A deserved point. A good fighting show from Palace.

A very good point that Leo.

Just watched us at home to [expletive deleted] and found it a bit nerve racking, lots of action over the 90 minutes.

It's tough at the bottom isn't it :)

I gave up predicting scores a while ago but it just sneaks back on me sometimes.

For the smaller PL clubs it is very tough. No sugar daddies and unglamorous. It gets arduous when each year the key priority is survival.
Only now am I reasonably relaxed that Palace are safe. Palace have lots of players whose contracts end in July. That'll be interesting.
As for your team Stan, it's a bit of a nail-biter!

Return to “Sports Bar (all sports)”