Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Anonymous,bruncher,niord,gvonge,Shelford, for Donating to support the site

La Liga Walk onto Pitch

Please create a thread for your favourite topic.
AsleepInYorkshire
Lemon Half

La Liga Walk onto Pitch

Postby AsleepInYorkshire » October 16th, 2023, 7:36 am

La Liga Walk onto the Pitch

When the players walk onto the pitch the each bring something with them. I prefer not to tell you what they bring. I feel it will just remove the element of surprise.

AiY(D)
PS.

I like surprising others. It's just me. I can't apologise for this part of me. I genuinely do not think telling other Fools this means I'm confessing to anything negative. When I see something that I think other Fools may enjoy, find interesting or are talking about I share it.

If my behaviour irritates, annoys, or perhaps you personally feel is more substantially offensive please don't read my posts. Better still put me in your foe box if you have to. I can't change every small detail about my behaviour, especially when it's completely innocent. If for any reason you cannot tolerate me or more importantly my posting style or if you feel I have crossed the boundaries that are set out in the terms and conditions of the site please do not hesitate to raise it with our moderation team.

Some months ago Salvor kindly suggested that I jump on Twitter to find out news regarding Ukraine. I've also been able to follow other subjects to. Feargal Sharkey is leading a campaign to raise awareness of the damage that the water companies are doing to our rivers and seas. It's bloody marvellous. He's inspirational in my opinion. Other celebrities have joined him. They aren't woke folks. They are behaving normally but using their fame in, what I would describe as a good way. They are decent people, and they care about a subject and have got stuck into it.

Recently one of my posts drew some attention which came as a surprise. It wasn't the sort of surprise I enjoy though. And I've found myself "walking on eggshells" because of that. That is not fair.

I've put this link up because I enjoyed watching this little video. I simply wanted share it with other Fools. It's not offensive. It's light hearted and I feel I wanted to share.

1. If you don't like my posting style please raise this with our moderators.
  2. If you think my posts break the terms and conditions of the site please report this to our moderators.
  3. My posting style is innocent. If you don't like it please put me in you foe box. I'm aware that option benefits me to.
  4. I will continue to post and remain loyal to my innocent thought that sharing with other Fools is “just me”. I may also add small comments if I feel watching a video clip is worth your time. I’m not selling the video or hyping anything. I’m genuinely respecting your time. Take this as you want. Why shouldn’t you?
Have great day

Take care

terminal7
Lemon Quarter

Re: La Liga Walk onto Pitch

Postby terminal7 » October 16th, 2023, 9:18 am

AsleepInYorkshire wrote:La Liga Walk onto the Pitch

When the players walk onto the pitch the each bring something with them. I prefer not to tell you what they bring. I feel it will just remove the element of surprise.

AiY(D)
PS.

I like surprising others. It's just me. I can't apologise for this part of me. I genuinely do not think telling other Fools this means I'm confessing to anything negative. When I see something that I think other Fools may enjoy, find interesting or are talking about I share it.

If my behaviour irritates, annoys, or perhaps you personally feel is more substantially offensive please don't read my posts. Better still put me in your foe box if you have to. I can't change every small detail about my behaviour, especially when it's completely innocent. If for any reason you cannot tolerate me or more importantly my posting style or if you feel I have crossed the boundaries that are set out in the terms and conditions of the site please do not hesitate to raise it with our moderation team.

Some months ago Salvor kindly suggested that I jump on Twitter to find out news regarding Ukraine. I've also been able to follow other subjects to. Feargal Sharkey is leading a campaign to raise awareness of the damage that the water companies are doing to our rivers and seas. It's bloody marvellous. He's inspirational in my opinion. Other celebrities have joined him. They aren't woke folks. They are behaving normally but using their fame in, what I would describe as a good way. They are decent people, and they care about a subject and have got stuck into it.

Recently one of my posts drew some attention which came as a surprise. It wasn't the sort of surprise I enjoy though. And I've found myself "walking on eggshells" because of that. That is not fair.

I've put this link up because I enjoyed watching this little video. I simply wanted share it with other Fools. It's not offensive. It's light hearted and I feel I wanted to share.

1. If you don't like my posting style please raise this with our moderators.
  2. If you think my posts break the terms and conditions of the site please report this to our moderators.
  3. My posting style is innocent. If you don't like it please put me in you foe box. I'm aware that option benefits me to.
  4. I will continue to post and remain loyal to my innocent thought that sharing with other Fools is “just me”. I may also add small comments if I feel watching a video clip is worth your time. I’m not selling the video or hyping anything. I’m genuinely respecting your time. Take this as you want. Why shouldn’t you?
Have great day

Take care

woof woof

T7

Return to “Sports Bar (all sports)”