Think 2014 UK Olympic Games opening ceremony performance scaled down to meet the pocket of the average family.
This is a new show. I think it's in it's fourth year. It's a long way to go but there's lot's to keep you interested for the hour and half. It can only be held at night. The effects come to life as the sun goes down.
It relies on huge support from local volunteers.
- Vertical images cast onto water
- Galloping horses lancing boards
- Galloping sheep
- Waddling geese
- Trotting goats
- Horse rider on fire - galloping to his [theatrical] death
- Knights in period dress sat on horseback
- Viking ship rising out of the lake - with crew on board
- Stephenson train chugging by with passengers