Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34,Anonymous, for Donating to support the site

Central Bath to Bristol airport for 1900 arrival

place to discuss doing things round and about the UK or to ask advice about other locations
didds
Lemon Half

Central Bath to Bristol airport for 1900 arrival

Postby didds » September 7th, 2018, 8:26 am

I'm in Bath this afternoon from 1530-1600 for a couple of errands. I have to collect somebody from Bristol airport for a 1710 landing. We live not far from bath but East of it, so there's no point going back home to then leave again.

Its a classic case of "how to I get to Brizzle airport from Bath" with the answer being "don't start from bath"!

Its either go directly through Bristol itself (on Friday early evening....) or Bath-M4-M5-airport... on a Friday early evening. The Mway route really doesn't appeal one iota... its a blinking long way round and Bath-M4 is a horrible torturous road.

Also, could be I need to kill a little time nearby the airport rather than pay a small fortune in parking while I wait there.

Any ideas?

swill453
Lemon Half

Re: Central Bath to Bristol airport for 1900 arrival

Postby swill453 » September 7th, 2018, 9:04 am

didds wrote:Its either go directly through Bristol itself (on Friday early evening....) or Bath-M4-M5-airport... on a Friday early evening. The Mway route really doesn't appeal one iota... its a blinking long way round and Bath-M4 is a horrible torturous road.

Google maps says neither, go south west on A39, A368 then north west through Chew Magna.

Scott.

Return to “Around the UK”