Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

Couchill farm camping prices

place to discuss doing things round and about the UK or to ask advice about other locations
didds
Lemon Half

Couchill farm camping prices

Postby didds » July 29th, 2017, 11:17 am

DAK what Couchill farm camping charge for an overnight in a campervan - its near Beer in Devon? Its a Caravan and Motorhome certified location so I can;t see the prices online cos I am not a member - yet - and their number just disconnects as if its a non existent number (01297 20704)

ta

didds

PinkDalek
Lemon Half

Re: Couchill farm camping prices

Postby PinkDalek » July 29th, 2017, 11:45 am

You could try the mobile number provided below:

https://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/camps ... chill-farm

didds
Lemon Half

Re: Couchill farm camping prices

Postby didds » July 29th, 2017, 11:48 am

Thanks for that :-)

I've left them a VM on the mobile number.

Just looking fro somewhere to stick ourselves for a couple of nights next weekend. real wilding is not overly obvious in the area - beer head looks way to big and ghastly for us miserable types and the central car park whilst quite cheap has a 24 hour maximum whatever that means and probably has a non sleeping rule ... and is probably too central in some ways.

Nothing on the pub stopover sites.

The YHA has some availability but by the time we've paid £22 a head each there we may as well blow £37 a night at Colyton in an airbnb.

Its made me wonder if there is a market for "camp on my drive, use my loo" type availability (which i'm sure I've seen on airbnb)

didds

Return to “Around the UK”